Could be. Hope that that's it and she is fine wink

Likes (0)

#12 Wed 17 Sep 08 2:56pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina
Member since Thu 15 Jul 04

Re: Nora's Kitchen

Hi Susanne and Shammy,  wave  Vivi left me a note on MSN wanting to chat.  I will get up with her and tell her to come here.   smile

Likes (0)

#13 Fri 19 Sep 08 4:53pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina

Hi Susanne!  Thanks for the note at Nora's! smile

Likes (0)

#14 Fri 19 Sep 08 4:59pm

SusanneH

Forum champ
From Germany
Member since Mon 13 Mar 06

wave Ann!

First I thought the forum there was already down, because my PC would not load it correctly.... yikes

Likes (0)

#15 Fri 19 Sep 08 5:00pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina

Susanne,  I can still get online at Nora's.  Is it hard for you?  I always stay logged in.

Last edited by ANN (Fri 19 Sep 08 5:01pm)

Likes (0)

#16 Fri 19 Sep 08 5:08pm

SusanneH

Forum champ
From Germany

No, not generally. I just had a problem when I wanted to read your post. I could log in and I would get the correct forum list, but could not get into any of the threads. After trying the 4th or 5th time it worked as usual, and I left you the note.
Don't know what was wrong. Had problems loading e-mails earlier too though. Maybe they are working on our line or whatever...

I am terribly tired, but feel I want to go out and do something none the less. If it wasn't 5pm already I would get my hair cut.... Wonder if I still dare to tomorrow... 

yikes  whistle

Likes (0)

#17 Fri 19 Sep 08 5:34pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina

Go out and have fun!!  If I don' t get to chat with you later, have a wonderful week-end!! smile

Likes (0)

#18 Sat 20 Sep 08 12:20pm

michelle26

From Adelaide, OZ
Member since Tue 27 Sep 05

Hi ladies  wave  how have you all been question

Susanne, did you end up going out?  And what about your hair .. did you get something fresh done?

Well I am still alive, 3 weeks left of work and then 3 weeks at home before my due date.  Work has been awful really, far too much work and stress when you are 7 months pregnant.  Part of me is looking forward to sometime off but then I am worried about the problems the 2 new people will have while I am not there to back them up.  But thankfully the baby and my body are handling it quite well.  My feet and ankles have only just started to swell over the last couple of weeks.  We see the doctor once a week now for check ups and he seems happy overall with everything.  My OH & I have 1 more antenatal class to attend this Tuesday night and I have been to a breastfeeding class as well.  All very interesting and also a bit scary.   yikes

Likes (0)

#19 Sat 20 Sep 08 2:49pm

SusanneH

Forum champ
From Germany

Hi Michelle wave

I did not end up going out yesterday - unless you count that we went for Chinese takeaway...
Went to the hairdresser this morning. My hair fell well over my sholders yesterday, but all the same length. Now the longer ones end on my shoulders and they are layered through completely. I chickened out and did not cut them short, but never had them in any way similar to now, so am quite happy for the change. whistle

Here in Germany you MUST stop (employed) work 6 weeks before the due date, and may not start until 6 weeks after the birth. It's to protect young mothers.
Glad that your pregnancy is going well and really hope for the birth to be not too hard and both of you are healthy.

Don't work yourself too much wink

Likes (0)

#20 Sat 20 Sep 08 2:55pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina

Hi Susanne and Michelle!  wave 

Susanne,  Here in the US we can work right up to the birth of the baby.  I like Germany's way better.  I bet your hair is great!!   My hair is getting to where it has body on one side but not the other!!  That's what happens when you start getting old!! lol   

Michelle,  I miss you!  I started swelling at about the same time.  The last 6 weeks will still be an adventure for you.  It is completely different.  Enjoy it! smile  kiss   (I am virtually rubbing your feet now.)

Last edited by ANN (Sun 21 Sep 08 2:53pm)

Likes (0)