forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Mon 05 Jan 09 4:45pm

ina.click

Member since Mon 05 Jan 09

Hello from Bucharest

Hello and Happy New Year everyone

I got on this forum by searching on Google "I can't cook" - as this is the sad truth.
I admire very much the people skilled in cooking, as the final product is teasing and pleasing all our 5 senses.

Unfortunately there wasn't much to learn from my family, as when I started to grow a bit my mother had already developed the early signs of Alzheimer.
She was a great cook though before this disease got her, and I remember her being very delicate and refined and having a pure passion for cooking, that we all admired.

I am not hoping to reach her achievements, I would be glad if i just knew how to cook myself tasty fast dishes. My husband is an angel that would tolerate and digest pretty much all, however I think we'd both be much more happy and healthy if we had any clue about the kitchen.

Woah that was a bit long smile Anyways thank you all and I hope I will learn a few tricks while I am here.
yummy

Last edited by ina.click (Mon 05 Jan 09 4:45pm)

Likes (0)

#2 Mon 05 Jan 09 5:06pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

Re: Hello from Bucharest

Welcome ina....theres loads of ideas to be had on the forum, just travel around and ask any questions you need.........and...............Crăciun fericit şi un an nou fericit

Likes (0)

#3 Mon 05 Jan 09 5:07pm

Katja

Forum champ
Occupation Study to become a social and healthcare assistent
From Denmark
Member since Mon 21 Jun 04

welcome Ina wave

welcome to JOs forums .... hope you'll have fun here  smile

Likes (0)

#4 Mon 05 Jan 09 6:04pm

madamada

Forum super champ
Occupation living life
From Friuli northern Italy
Member since Mon 14 Jan 08

ciaoooo ina, welcome to the forum, the more we are to learn the more recipes are going around, if everybody knows enough the forum slows down , so ask ask and tell us what you already know, because it's already in your hands' skill even if you are not aware of that

ciao from Italy big_smile

Likes (0)