forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Sat 06 Mar 10 9:42am

racemate

Member since Fri 14 Aug 09

Re: Last item you bought ?

Food!!  Chicken breasts to stuff with pancetta and swiss cheese.  YUM. big_smile

Likes (0)

#12 Sat 06 Mar 10 10:29am

lorybo

Member since Thu 29 Oct 09

Some prawns to make Jamies pasta dish that was on the recipe page yesterday, and it was delicious, thanks Jamie.  AND  my brother bought me a present of Bobby Brown makeup in John Lewis while I was on a visit to England, And I won a prize from Taylors coffee. Not bad eh.

Likes (0)

#13 Sat 06 Mar 10 11:34am

oliviascotland

Forum champ
From Scotland
Member since Wed 06 Apr 05

Some broccoli, a lettuce, some onions, some spring onions, a loaf of bread and a small steak for my supper (it was looking lonely in the butcher's window) ...

Likes (0)

#14 Sat 06 Mar 10 12:54pm

Anna

Forum champ
From Switzerland
Member since Fri 15 Apr 05

Bog roll and MAC make-up.   whistle

Likes (0)

#15 Sat 06 Mar 10 2:44pm

whitedog

Forum champ
Occupation striving to be a better human
From america
Member since Sat 09 Feb 08

Am about to go buy some frozen peas, I forgot last night- might add some limas and a yam to make that soup I've liked. Bought 3 bags of food last night, you don't really want to full list do you? The last 2 items were a box of Tibetan healing incense and a bag of rubbed sage   they kicked open the backdoor during the night so am burning some sage right now, nice and early so there won't be any complaints later, I hope.

Likes (0)

#16 Sat 06 Mar 10 2:56pm

MsK

Forum champ
Occupation Travelling around the globe..
From ..Holland..land of windmills!!
Member since Tue 12 Jan 10

Some turkish bread, apples to make apple sauce, butterscotch pudding, chiabatta, mixed veggies..and ofcourse ROCKET!

Likes (0)

#17 Sat 06 Mar 10 3:20pm

MissV

Occupation SAHM
From beverwijk, netherlands
Member since Tue 02 Mar 10

MsK wrote:

Some turkish bread, apples to make apple sauce, butterscotch pudding, chiabatta, mixed veggies..and ofcourse ROCKET!

So you didn't went to bed again I read? wink

I didn't buy anything today (unless it's from the thriftstore but that wasn't food so it doesn't count...two cookbooks richer though)
But brought some food to my dad. stringbeans, some other sort of beans and french potatoes and some curlkale mesh/stew with saucage oh and some homemade chocolate pistachio fudge  yummy

Likes (0)

#18 Sat 06 Mar 10 3:24pm

MsK

Forum champ

nope i decided not to stay in bed..went out at about 13.00, bring my mum some muffins i baked yesterday and did some shopping...the weather is so nice...sun is shining although it's cold..hope you have the same in north Holland! wave

Likes (0)

#19 Sat 06 Mar 10 3:28pm

MissV

Occupation SAHM
From beverwijk, netherlands
Member since Tue 02 Mar 10

Yes it's great weather isn't it???
It's the same I guess as where you live smile
Sunny, little wind (cold wind I want to add) and just a day for wanting/longing to plant seeds in the ground and sand the wood on the house and paint everything fresh.
I long to get into the garden again...must be patiŽnt though....untill then I'm going to plant indoors...sow some basil I guess this weekend. Must do other things but I'm stalling...shhhhhh whistle

Have a great weekend  smile

Likes (0)

#20 Sat 06 Mar 10 3:35pm

MsK

Forum champ

..ow i am very lazy...just prefer to go outside and have a drink on my balcony and make sure my plastic flowers in the hanging baskets look great wink haha
But am also longing for some higher temperatures so it is possible to go out to lunch and have it outside on a terrace...drink wines at the beach...put out my hammock... etc etc..

You have a lovely weekend too!! wave

Likes (0)