forum: Campaigns and Community

Subscribe to forums RSS

#31 Tue 20 Apr 10 5:05am

lucievlach

From Canada
Member since Fri 14 Aug 09

Re: Food Revolution T-shirts?

tamgray54 wrote:

My concern with the items that ABC is selling, is where is the money going? To the revolution or in some corporate pocket? I am completely willing to buy a shirt, bag, or whatever, but I want to know the money is going to the right place.  wink

Well, when I first posed the question, I was hoping that the marketing people for Jamie would hop on this. That way the money would go back here and the shirts, apron, hats etc, would be the official merch.
I would feel better about that avenue, than everyone doing their own.  big_smile

Likes (0)

#32 Tue 20 Apr 10 11:18pm

mqculp

Member since Tue 20 Apr 10

Where can I buy a t-shirt? Great advertising!!! smile

Likes (0)

#33 Wed 21 Apr 10 1:18pm

LazDiSalvo

Member since Wed 21 Apr 10

I work for a great company that makes ethical costume merchandise. They can print t-shirts that are made in the U.S., organic, sweat free, etc. It's important that all these causes connect with one another.

Likes (0)

#34 Wed 21 Apr 10 1:19pm

LazDiSalvo

Member since Wed 21 Apr 10

Oops, I forgot. Here's a link to a coupon for free shipping, artwork design, and a pint of ice cream for the order: ethixmerch(dot)com/coupon/100176

Likes (0)

#35 Wed 21 Apr 10 4:53pm

mrpab

Forum champ
Member since Wed 23 Jul 08

LazDiSalvo wrote:

...t-shirts that are...sweat free, etc...

a sweat-free t-shirt? Miracolo! My prayers, and those of people around me, have finally been answered! tongue

Likes (0)

#36 Tue 27 Apr 10 8:11am

Pakman

Forum champ
From Estonia
Member since Tue 06 Oct 09

What does "sweat free" mean? Printed on some über non-organic material that wicks the sweat away from the body or a shirt not previously worn by someone else?  tongue

Found this T with a sound bite from the show.
http://t-shirts.cafepress.co.uk/junk-food-revolution

Likes (0)

#37 Tue 27 Apr 10 9:01am

rawfoodie

Member since Tue 27 Apr 10

i would love to have one as well!!!

Likes (0)

#38 Tue 27 Apr 10 9:08am

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

Pakman wrote:

What does "sweat free" mean? Printed on some über non-organic material that wicks the sweat away from the body or a shirt not previously worn by someone else?  tongue

Found this T with a sound bite from the show.
http://t-shirts.cafepress.co.uk/junk-food-revolution

They give a free 48 hour lasting deodorant away with each 'sweat free' swEEt shirt sold wink  tongue

Likes (0)

#39 Wed 28 Apr 10 3:45am

BorthPromotions

Member since Wed 28 Apr 10

My name is Derek and I am Owner of Borth Promotions.  I would print the shirts at cost, and we could set up the sale of the shirts so ALL proceeds of the sale of the shirts goes to the Food Revolution.  I recommned Organic cotton T-shirts that are manufactured using ONLY wind and solar energy.  No coal burning power plants used to make these shirts.  So they do not leave behind a carbon footprint at all.  They are carbon neutral.  And we can print them using eco-friendly inks.  I feel strongly about what Jamie Oliver is doing and i think it is one of the most important causes that can be taken up.  Because if we can get the kids eating better now, then we won't have to worry about the cost of health care in order to treat so many of the individual diseases that wreak havoc in our country.  An ounce of prevention is worth 10 pounds of cure.  Jamie's marketing folks can reach me through my website, www.BorthPromotions.com
I hope i can help!
smile

Last edited by BorthPromotions (Wed 28 Apr 10 3:46am)

Likes (0)

#40 Tue 23 Apr 13 10:47am

Zivziv

Member since Tue 23 Apr 13

This is looking a great idea of food printed Tshirts.. I am imaging in mind how the Shirts looks like.. I think it will be something like there is a Tshirt and so many veggies and foods on there..

Likes (0)