Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sun 16 May 10 3:02pm

kiprosewood12

Occupation Student
From South Wales
Member since Sat 20 Feb 10

kfc are they realy all they say they are

http://signgenerator.kfccruelty.com/
This is a link to a page that will show you how kfc treat their chickens, if you are unhappy with the way the chickens are treated you can sign a partision in the lower right hand side of the page.
if you are sensitive do not watch the vidio because it does show what realy goes on angry  angry  angry angry  angry  angry  angry

Likes (0)

#2 Sun 16 May 10 11:12pm

wine~o

Forum champ
Occupation Handyman
From Dorset u.k
Member since Tue 21 Oct 08

Re: kfc are they realy all they say they are

kiprosewood12 wrote:

http://signgenerator.kfccruelty.com/
This is a link to a page that will show you how kfc treat their chickens, if you are unhappy with the way the chickens are treated you can sign a partision in the lower right hand side of the page.
if you are sensitive do not watch the vidio because it does show what realy goes on angry  angry  angry angry  angry  angry  angry

My Goodness..big business being indifferent to the conditions of their produce /Workers.......

...........sadly all the people who are likely to use KFC on anything other than a highly irregular basis aren't  here   try....KFC, Pizzza hut, McD's, one of the other fast food chains.

Likes (0)

#3 Sun 16 May 10 11:20pm

cohphanta

Forum champ
Occupation Book Seller
From Jacksonville, FL
Member since Sun 04 Apr 10

People have picketted KFC resturants for years, their processing plants...obviously they haven't changed....they  make too much money to care....

Likes (0)

#4 Sun 16 May 10 11:27pm

Birdymum

Forum champ
From Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Member since Thu 23 Oct 08

I think that the best message is to get people not to eat it,
nothing says change to big business like lack of customers.

Likes (0)

#5 Mon 17 May 10 12:10am

2Obzest

Occupation Director of obZest.com - Interactive Wellness Initiatives
From Canada
Member since Tue 27 Apr 10

This reminds me of Jamie's chicken nuggets experiment. Those kids just didn't care...

On a side note, the next time he gets push back from the cafeteria workers he should show them how to make those nuggets and then have them serve it to the kids!

Likes (0)

#6 Mon 17 May 10 4:59pm

kiprosewood12

Occupation Student
From South Wales
Member since Sat 20 Feb 10

yes i watched it as well it was just crazy, the kids couldent care less

2Obzest wrote:

This reminds me of Jamie's chicken nuggets experiment. Those kids just didn't care...

On a side note, the next time he gets push back from the cafeteria workers he should show them how to make those nuggets and then have them serve it to the kids!

Likes (0)