Subscribe to forums RSS

#1211 Mon 12 Dec 11 12:05am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

Re: Nora's Kitchen

Annie! I think the movie was called; Four Christmases, when I went to the Cinema, I will have to check!
This week is going to be a busy week finalising my Xmas gifts etc! And, I've just been 'babysitting' my daughters puppy for a week! Our doggy, Rocky, is quite relieved now with his wee visitor going back home, as, he was getting quite tired being 'attacked'/puppy bitten...tho! he did enjoy her company too!

Hi Shammy, lovely to see you here at Nora's! You are a real busy lady! Great to hear all about "T" & that your'e enjoying your nature walks, except for that snake OMG!!

I just popped-in quickly sorry, as, just waiting for hubby to get home for our lunch....love to you both & all, too!  kiss  wave

Likes (0)

#1212 Mon 12 Dec 11 9:18pm

frizz1974

Forum super champ
Occupation Mother of 2 working more than full time
From Wallerawang, Oz
Member since Wed 29 Jun 05

Back again..

Thanks Kris! Not sure what is going on with Dad - he is very quiet about himself.. get most of my info from my step mother but Dad says she exagerates...

Shammy - so lucky to have someone to walk with.. I have taken up spin classes at the gym - for those not familiar it is a lead class done on stationary exercise bikes.. our trainer works us pretty hard which is good.... my fitness is improved & so is the shape of my legs & backside. lol

Snakes would be unavoidable on the walking tracks here I think... mostly just red belly black snakes which are pretty shy... though we have browns & copperheads here too.

Love that you are doing even more volunteering... I have taken a step back from mine this year.. and Im not doing canteen next year.. working 6 days & taking my RDO for canteen is too much.. though I have worked the BBQ at some fundraisers & spent the day running a chocolate wheel at fete as per usual.

Likes (0)

#1213 Fri 23 Dec 11 1:41am

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina
Member since Thu 15 Jul 04

Merry Christmas all you wonderful lovely ladies!!  I love you all! kiss

Likes (0)

#1214 Fri 23 Dec 11 7:36am

Sandy

Forum champ
From Durban South Africa
Member since Thu 24 Jun 04

Thanks Ann and to you and yours and everyone else here a very Merry Christmas.

Likes (0)

#1215 Sat 24 Dec 11 2:17am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Hi Frizz & thanks for your post! Sorry for my late reply. I do hope your Dad & Nakita, are both feeling much better. Christmas Eve, here in N.Z. like you guys in OZ, so, I'm just popping-in to have a catch-up & say to you & everyone....

I wish you all a....
*Joyous Merry Christmas & a happy & safe 2012 ahead*!!! kiss

Thanks, Annie & Sandy, for your Christmas wishes!!  kiss

Last edited by Kiwi Kris (Sat 24 Dec 11 2:18am)

Likes (0)

#1216 Sat 24 Dec 11 7:53am

shammrok

Forum super champ
Occupation Growing things
From Up the garden path...Tasmania
Member since Thu 02 Sep 04

Merry Christmas Ladies, may 2012 be a  happy, safe and an amazing year for you all!

Lots of love from all of us in Tassie! xox

Likes (0)

#1217 Sun 08 Jan 12 7:14am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Thanks so much, Shammy!!! smile ...wishing you a fabulous 2012 too my dear & everyone here at, Jamie's Forum!! kiss

Likes (0)

#1218 Wed 17 Oct 12 11:58pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina
Member since Thu 15 Jul 04

Congratulations on becoming a grandma Kris!
Miss all of you ladies! <3

Likes (0)

#1219 Thu 18 Oct 12 1:10pm

Sandy

Forum champ
From Durban South Africa
Member since Thu 24 Jun 04

Congrats Kris and welcome to the world Jack.

Likes (0)

#1220 Thu 18 Oct 12 9:09pm

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Thank you very much lovely ladies; Ann & Sandy, for your sweet congrats & well wishes to me & my new (awww!) baby grandson; Jack!!!  kiss 

To Everyone, too! My hubby & I, have just welcomed into our family a little treasured poppet - Jack is soooo tiny & adorable!!! Our youngest daughter & her fiance, are the proud parents & our eldest daughter is a 'over-the-moon' excited Aunty, as, we are both grandparents!!! big_smile

Love to you dearest, Annie & Sandy & All, from; Kris kiss

P.s. while I think of it...The White Rabbit, I hope all is well with your pregnancy, too & All the Best to you & your family as well!  smile

Likes (0)