Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

Re: Just passing by to say hi.........

kye in france wrote:

Coucou  wave  wave

Hi Kriss thanks for your 'hello', its good to see you wandering around here from time to time....we always seem to miss each other but that is the fun of it all, what time do you get up to milk the cows....wakey, wakey its 5am whistle  wink  lol

JoyYamDaisy wrote:

Happy Birthday to Kiwi Kris today! smile

Awww & smiling at your lovely posts thanks dear ladies; Kye & Joy!!!....{sorry for my late reply here, as, I got your notes & everyones over at your other thread, Kye, thanks to you & all - which yes was a while ago now!!!!  kiss }

....just popping-by to say "Hi" to Everyone & "Hi & bye to, MsP!", as, your'e online right now & I must go now sorry....have a great evening with, Mr P, too!! wave

Likes (0)

#42 Fri 06 Jan 12 8:37am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Hi there, Maree! wave I hope you & your family had a great Christmas/New Year?!...I've just popped back to *edit* my previous post over yonder--->!!!

*Editing here now dum dee doo!!!!*....
I'm off now to fold washing before retiring/off to bed whistle

Good nite, Maree & good morning, Kye, Wine~O & All! wave

Last edited by Kiwi Kris (Fri 06 Jan 12 9:02am)

Likes (0)

#43 Sat 07 Jan 12 6:35pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

Coucou Kris wave

Likes (0)

#44 Sun 08 Jan 12 7:09am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

wave back to you lovely, Kye!  kiss

I hope you & your family, are all keeping warm over in France & you are all having a great start to the New Year?!

We are getting some nice summer rain this January for the farm's grass growth, hopefully it will keep the pesty crickets away crossed  from eating the grass here, which happens when it gets real dry.......

Is little kiddo getting ready to head back to G.B., Kye - I wasn't sure sorry what his schedule was?...I hope all is well with your older sons & hubby, too?!

Our youngest daughter, has just got engaged to a fine young man over here in N.Z.!  big_smile 

I must fly now....
....just finished dinner, now off to clean-up before our sunday nite movie starts at 8:30pm which is: "Julie & Julia"! cool (a story of a young woman's challenge of cooking recipes of Julia Childs - without giving the storyline away! wink!)

Take care & happy sunday to you & all!  smile

Likes (0)

#45 Sun 08 Jan 12 10:18am

BritFinn

Forum champ
Occupation Opiskelija
From Finland
Member since Thu 26 Aug 10

Hi everyone

I haven't been on recently, what with starting school, the holidays and having friends visiting from England.   As lovely as it all was, things have settled down a bit now, and I thought I'd take some time to come on and say hello  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#46 Sun 08 Jan 12 10:56am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

Cheers BritFinn! Lovely to see you here! big_smile  clap  big_smile

Likes (0)

#47 Thu 01 Mar 12 2:00am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

wave lovely to 'see' you back too, Britty! (sorry my post is late tho)...how is school going for you?...you sound very busy & with looking after your family, too!

Hi Joy! How's everything over in Melbourne?! With autumn just beginning today for us folks in the Southern Hemisphere - I hope your weather isn't as hot now?   crossed ..oh! I also found a neat website about us all havin' an "extra day" yesterday/today (being a Leap Year Day - the 29th of February!)...I will post that shortly (*edit* I can't find it, as, I didn't copy it, sorry.)

....folllowing on from over at, Mada's; "I have a huge heap of...."...thank you for the very brief chat over there, Kye, sorry I had to dash so suddenly & I even forgot to "log-out" in my hastly departure, whoops!  oops ...lovely to catch you there too, MsPab, I hope you are enjoying/or enjoyed your nice dinner?!  smile

Well...I'm off for a nose about & catch-up while I have the time for a 'visit'! 

Take care lovely, ladies & guys!  kiss

Last edited by Kiwi Kris (Thu 01 Mar 12 3:25am)

Likes (0)

#48 Thu 01 Mar 12 3:23pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

help  help  help it's fruit trees planting today
cherry
apricot
flat peach thumbsup
ciao ciao

Last edited by Grand_Ma (Thu 01 Mar 12 3:23pm)

Likes (0)

#49 Fri 02 Mar 12 2:39pm

BritFinn

Forum champ
Occupation Opiskelija
From Finland
Member since Thu 26 Aug 10

Hi Joy, Kris, Kye, Grandma & everyone.

Congrats on your news Kris, you must be so excited for your daughter.

Grandma, hearing about your tree planting has me looking out the window, trying to imagine what things will look like when we finally get some grass dow, and are able to plant things.

I've had the most awful cold for weeks, and finally decided that the only way to get rid of it was to take a few days off school, and rest up a bit.  Well, it seems to have worked as today I'm actually starting to feel okay at last.  So I thought I'd drop by and see what's happening, and it feels just like I'm sitting down for a cup of tea with old friends. smile

Anyway, school is going well, I'm really enjoying it now that I've got into the swing of things.  Also,I heard that I've got onto the advanced course I wanted to, so I'm really happy.  The family has been really supportive, and even my little Tina has got used to me going out, and doesn't whine anymore. smile   

Well, I'm off for a look around now, but will see you all soon thumbsup

Likes (0)

#50 Sat 03 Mar 12 2:32am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

Hello every lovely one of you!
I have just come back from a week at Phillip Island, a lovely little island in Western Port Bay about 2 hours drive from here. I was able to swim a little which is such a treat, and see the sea and skyline. Just beautiful.
3/4 of NSW and a good part of Victoria is facing flooding as we have had enormous quantities of rain here, unprecedented! (I think the Earth is letting us know climate change is real! )
It is such a stress on the poor people coping with it.
In Melbourne we are fine, but it feels like Summer is really over.
My sisters partner had his proper birthday this year on February 29th!

BritFinn I am glad you have been looking after yourself. I hope you are so well you can do school and come on here as well! Cheers to you.

Must go now, there is so much to do! Sigh.

Likes (0)