forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#61 Tue 13 Mar 12 4:50pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

Re: Just passing by to say hi.........

crossed  crossed  crossed you are all invited to make marmellata if the tree decides to be healthy in my garden smile

Likes (0)

#62 Wed 14 Mar 12 2:49am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

MsPablo wrote:

Congratulations to your daughter Kris!  Much happiness!

Thank you for your kind congrats, too, MsPablo!! kiss

You are sooo sweet just like, Britty & the lovely ladies here too!! big_smile

...back in a min to have a looky at Mada's link & to reply!  wink

Likes (0)

#63 Wed 14 Mar 12 3:01am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Grand_Ma wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Peach
it should be more resistent to everything crossed
pesca piatta Kris wink

Oooo! thank you for your link dear, Mada!!  smile

A Saturn Peach! cool ....I'd never heard of them like Joy also...mmm! I'd like to try one now please!!!!! wink ...they are similar to a nectarine then with not havin' fuzzzzy 'fur'!

Kye & Joy (I'm glad you had a fab holiday away, too!)! Sorry you both missed Eddie's Show...yes! there's always the re-broadcast which is a blessing, as, I forgot that the U.S. had gone forward an hour, so, I was 30mins late tuning-in - so, I'll re-listen this sunday/U.S. saturday!  thumbsup

Ed! You are the cool "air-waves" MAN - we love you (Kye, said to say so, too! wink!) & your Hoos Cookin' Show!!  big_smile

...well, I'm for a looky around before starting our dinner in another hour or so...thanks for everyone's posts, lovely to hear from you lovely ladies! wave

Edit: P.s. ..I will have to google your "marmellata", Mada, it sounds like a type of marmalade??! Sounds delicious anyways if you are using the peaches! mmm!  yummy

P.s.s. ...yip! I found a neat website entitled...."Z Tasty Life"... & a fabulous post with photos; by Ameliaps - entitled; "Life's a peach!!!" cool

http://www.ztastylife.com/2011/08/life% … peach.html

(If anyone is interested you will have to scroll down a way please to read about the "Marmellata" that our dear, Mada, talks of! Keep us posted with your "peach venture", thanks, Mada! smile )

....oh! also, I hear that my son-in-law-to-be made a yummy plum pie with some of the plums they picked from the trees here on the farm, too!  thumbsup

Last edited by Kiwi Kris (Wed 14 Mar 12 3:43am)

Likes (0)

#64 Wed 14 Mar 12 3:47am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Lol!....I'm still here!!!... just posting a kiss kiss back to you too, thank you lovely, Kye!!! wave

Likes (0)

#65 Wed 14 Mar 12 4:10am

SonomaEddie

Forum super champ
Occupation Chief cook and bottle washer
From Northern California
Member since Sat 10 Feb 07

Oh, Thanks.  Yes, I always give a shout out to everyone I can think of including you, kris, Mada, Kye and the twit twins, of course.....lol

Likes (0)

#66 Wed 14 Mar 12 6:16am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Awww! thank you, Ed & you are most welcome, too!!  smile

I've just finished our dinner, I made spag bolognese with stir-fry vege & hubby & me (& Rocky our doggy, enjoyed his before & after cooking!) are FULL exclaim

Oh! before I go....MsPab, I loved hearing you on Ed's Show before Christmas, too - I think you were commenting on Ed's "breakfast segment" back then!? I'd love to travel to Europe some day as well!  crossed

Footnote: apologises for not posting the above & previous page, over at your thread for Ed's Show, MsPab - I will endeavour to try next time!  wink

Take care, All!  kiss

Last edited by Kiwi Kris (Wed 14 Mar 12 6:17am)

Likes (0)

#67 Wed 14 Mar 12 7:37pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

Saturn Peach, lovely name. They do have that fuzzy fur and are really delicious, as i said i bought them last year and am now waiting to see them in our fav shop again.

Perhaps one day i will plant one of my own but not here, it should be planted in my next home further more into the countryside....say in another 5yrs time hmm  roll

Thinking of the fruit trees that the Grand Father planted for each birth of a new Grand child. The house and orchard are still there but no longer belongs to the family....perhaps one day, who knows....

Kriss you must be proud of your daughters wave Eddie you are missed here.

Likes (0)

#68 Sun 18 Mar 12 4:22am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
Occupation Farmer
From New Zealand

Kye! I hope your dream comes true - to plant a lovely Saturn Peach tree, that Mada has kindly introduced us to!!  smile

And also, I agree, one never knows what the future holds??...I hope your "Grandfathers orchard of 'baby' trees" finds it way back to your family some day!!!  crossed   

Also, Kye, many thanks for your sweet words  kiss  about our 2 beautiful daughters - yes, we are very proud, as, I'm sure you & your lovely hubby are of your wonderful 3 sons, too!!!  big_smile

....well, I'm off for a quick nose about, before starting our "lazy sunday nite dinner" of yummy home-made chicken burgers!

P.s. ....I'd better get 'motoring', it's nearly 5pm here in N.Z. plus, I want to watch the sunday nite movie tonite, Jim Carrey & Cast, in the: "Yes Man"!!! I missed it at the movies & on DVD, so, it's a must-see & I need a real good laugh  lol , too!!!

Happy saturday evening/sunday, to All! wave

Last edited by Kiwi Kris (Sun 18 Mar 12 4:55am)

Likes (0)

#69 Sat 31 Mar 12 11:50am

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

Saturday again.

Howdy all wave I watched AVATOR last night with O/H, borrowed the video from the Bibliotech Library. Very enjoyable smile

The days key word is 'claustrophobie'....thats what i feel when looking how small the site has become with its 1/2 page yikes

Likes (0)

#70 Sat 31 Mar 12 3:33pm

Pakman

Forum champ
From Estonia
Member since Tue 06 Oct 09

The claustrophobic must have a problem watching a mime artist doing the trapped in a box bit.   tongue

Likes (0)