#1 Thu 27 Sep 12 2:43pm

Cindy

Forum champ
Occupation Registered Nurse
From Adelaide, OZ
Member since Tue 03 Aug 04

Hello

Hi there,
Many or should I say most of you won't remember me. It's been a long long time since I have posted here. Life has been busy and a bit hectic.

First of all, I returned to work about three and a half years ago, and Being an RN, shift work just takes up a lot of time.

Also my beloved OG was diagnosed with cancer eleven months ago.  Fortunately for him, he is a good healer and, considering the doctors were talking about him not living beyond five years, he has just been told he has made a liar of the consultants and should be fine. 

So, after 14 years of him nagging, he wore me down and I told him I'd marry him, which is happening next month.

So I am busy busy busy  lol

Likes (0)

#2 Thu 27 Sep 12 3:04pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

Re: Hello

big_smile   ciaoooo Cindy I wondered who was saying hallo as if new with your name, and it's you, I'm not sure I was already Grand_Ma when you were here or madamada, anyway you come back with great news both  thumbsup
good luck with your being busy, that's already part of the event clap  big_smile

Last edited by Grand_Ma (Thu 27 Sep 12 3:04pm)

Likes (0)

#3 Thu 27 Sep 12 3:47pm

Dave Barker

Forum champ
Occupation Chef
From At the stove...
Member since Tue 29 Jun 04

Great news Cindy...

Im not as active on here as I used to be either, but I am always here mooching around in the background... if something catches my interest... I post

Good to see you back x

Likes (0)

#4 Thu 27 Sep 12 6:56pm

Sabs

Forum champ
Member since Mon 09 Aug 04

Hi Cindy!
I for one certainly remember you! Seems you are busy on all fronts. Many many congratulations to you and your partner!! Wonderful news also about the recovery.
Take good care!!!!

Likes (0)

#5 Thu 27 Sep 12 7:33pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina
Member since Thu 15 Jul 04

Hi Cindy!  I remember you also.  (You used to have another alias I think.)  Congratulations!!  Such good news.   smile

Likes (0)

#6 Fri 28 Sep 12 2:22am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

Hooray and Hooray and Hooray Cindy! Lovely to see you here, so wonderful your partner has got through and cheers on your upcoming marriage!  big_smile

Likes (0)

#7 Fri 28 Sep 12 7:22am

Ashen

Forum champ
Occupation Why is the Rum always gone???!
From out to lunch
Member since Sat 07 Jan 06

Cindy.. nice to see you drop by  smile

ANN wrote:

Hi Cindy!  I remember you also.  (You used to have another alias I think.)  Congratulations!!  Such good news.   smile

Sadie-Hoshi   I think

The Universe is alive and self aware. 
Need proof?
Look in a mirror.
    Likes (0)

#8 Fri 28 Sep 12 2:13pm

The White Rabbit

Forum super champ
From Sydney, Australia
Member since Tue 22 Jun 04

Congratulations Cindy. Should be the foodie event of the state.

Likes (0)

#9 Fri 28 Sep 12 3:08pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina
Member since Thu 15 Jul 04

Ashen,  Thank you.

Likes (0)

#10 Thu 04 Oct 12 7:53am

Cindy

Forum champ
Occupation Registered Nurse
From Adelaide, OZ
Member since Tue 03 Aug 04

I have booked the restaurant today for our celebration. Its a well known Lebanese restaurant here in Adelaide that has been around forever. I've asked people to pay for their own meals as we are too poor to pay for them to eat  lol

I'm off to the hairdresser next week for my annual haircut and I'll get it coloured too (gee I am splurging). Everything is almost in place for everyone and the family are all arriving from overseas the day before.

Right now I am very sick with hayfever so I am sniffling and working on my cookbook that I am putting together for my girls.

Likes (0)