forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#16711 Fri 28 Sep 12 2:18am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

Re: What are you doing right this minute ????

Great to see you here WheelieChairChik, spend 11 days on the forums! lol. I just hope your new chair is perfect when it does arrive!

Good luck with your inspirations Francesca!

I have young Mr 9 here next week so I need to plan out the food today and spend the next few days shopping and preparing. That's what I am doing right now, this minute - after one more cup of tea....

Luckily we have our favourite foods down to a fine art!

Likes (0)

#16712 Fri 28 Sep 12 2:47am

WheelieFoodChik

Occupation ex-Avon Representative(though not for long, I hope), Online Student
From Rocky Mount, NC, United States
Member since Sat 05 Jun 10

LOL @ JYD--- it's nice to be missed (((HUG))) We laugh but I just might! If ya wanna be nosy there's a new blog post lol

PS: I just caught the screen name alteration! Cute  wink

Last edited by WheelieFoodChik (Fri 28 Sep 12 2:52am)

Likes (0)

#16713 Fri 28 Sep 12 1:24pm

BritFinn

Forum champ
Occupation Opiskelija
From Finland
Member since Thu 26 Aug 10

Oh that's unlucky Wheelie, hope you find enough to keep you busy.

I'm just taking a break, it's my sunshines birthday tomorrow and he is having a sleepover tonight  yikes   so I've been busy making his birthday cake.  He wanted a green angry bird.  Fantastic I thought, nice and easy, no complicated details, I should be able to knock that out in no time.  But good that beak, was sending me mad! angry

Still I got it done in the end http://www.jamieoliver.com/bloggers/vie … p?id=78569  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#16714 Fri 28 Sep 12 2:53pm

WheelieFoodChik

Occupation ex-Avon Representative(though not for long, I hope), Online Student
From Rocky Mount, NC, United States
Member since Sat 05 Jun 10

Thanks Britfinn,
I don't see surviving 9 more days of this sad I have a push chair as a back up but the getting that chair across the carpet is kinda pointless. The front tires of this chair are small, so it takes a lot to get anywhere...it's a mess.

Likes (0)

#16715 Sun 07 Oct 12 12:45pm

BritFinn

Forum champ
Occupation Opiskelija
From Finland
Member since Thu 26 Aug 10

I started back at school this week, and was happy to find I hadn't forgotten too much.  But I did forget how tired I got by the weekend.  Anyway, I did all of the housework yesterday, so other than doing my homework and cooking today, I've got some time to myself.  Which is how I've got the time to sit here with Tina curled up next to me, and catch up with everything on here! thumbsup

Likes (0)

#16716 Sun 07 Oct 12 1:10pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

I was in the garden dividing strawberries to transplant them for spring, it's time to get lunch ready shocked run run run big_smile

Likes (0)

#16717 Sun 07 Oct 12 10:01pm

RedfoxEstonia

Forum champ
Occupation museum guide in Tallinn Seaplane Hangars
From Tallinn, Estonia
Member since Tue 16 Mar 10

taking notes of the days´ events: staring at the starry sky on the early morning run, ticket office, tourists asking" I wanna go to prison, please!" (there is a prison-museum next to the Seaplane hangars, which they try to buy a ticket to, but it is not connected to us at all). and eating lots of vile lemon peel-garlic-chilli-ginger-garlic-honey-lemon juice mix to heal my throat. My voice was gone half way through a tour in finnish. Just nothing came out at one point. All of us are pretty messed up right now, not a single guide with a normal voice. The one on duty today had this Pinocchio voice in the morning which was hilarious.

ahh you should see what tricks we do before the opening.... its mad.

Likes (0)

#16718 Sun 07 Oct 12 10:44pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

lol  lol  lol get well soon RF and thanks for making me laugh  thumbsup  clap  ciao

Last edited by Grand_Ma (Sun 07 Oct 12 10:44pm)

Likes (0)

#16719 Thu 11 Oct 12 7:05pm

RedfoxEstonia

Forum champ
Occupation museum guide in Tallinn Seaplane Hangars
From Tallinn, Estonia
Member since Tue 16 Mar 10

I am reading reviews about Seaplane Harbour freom tripadvisor feeling proud. but a bit... "told you they think it is cold!" but thats a minor thing. in general they praise us (we had our 200 000th visitor today and ate cake....) That´s in 5 months.

Likes (0)

#16720 Thu 11 Oct 12 11:56pm

Birdymum

Forum champ
From Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Member since Thu 23 Oct 08

Hiding from adult children who have had a movie night downstairs and have friends sleeping on air mattresses. Should go tiptoe through the bodies to the kitchen but I don't want to disturb them.

Likes (0)