forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sun 21 Oct 12 2:39pm

sydnoo

Member since Sun 21 Oct 12

Our new cafe will need someone who loves people and healthy food

Hi,
We are relocating a business to Camden soon. The business will be divided into 3 parts; cafe, retail and soundproofed music lessons. The area that needs attention is the cafe. The ideal person will be someone who has dreamt of someday opening their own cafe, but needs a stepping stone experience such as this before taking that leap. Ideally, the person would be someone who loves food and coffee(various beverages), who loves people, who loves the idea of sharing their food with others and making people feel at home. We would assist with creating a simple menu, budgeting, hiring, sourcing products, etc if you have little or no experience in these areas. Eventually, you will have enough experience to manage this cafe and someday start your own if you wish. However, in a perfect world, you will want to stay and grow with us as we begin replicating this location and opening more locations in other areas of London.  :-)  If you are interested in this, please send your CV to sydnoo @  gmail.com
We look forward to hearing from you. 
Kind regards,
Ms Syd Kelly

Likes (0)

#2 Sun 21 Oct 12 3:04pm

Pakman

Forum champ
From Estonia
Member since Tue 06 Oct 09

Re: Our new cafe will need someone who loves people and healthy food

I'm so sad that I can't help you  sad

Likes (0)