forum: Everything else
- From Scotland
- Member since Wed 06 Apr 05
Congratulations, Cindy! And how lovely to see you back on the Forums - you've been missed
- Occupation avoiding housework
- From The land of song.
- Member since Tue 04 Oct 05
wooohooo Sadie -Hoshi / Cindy so good to 'see' you again
And getting Married .. so exciting
Have you tried those once a day non- drowsey hayfever tablets , I have found then to be ok.
Sounds like you have had your hands pretty full these days and are pretty busy.
Loking forward to finding more out about the wedding .
- Occupation Registered Nurse
- From Adelaide, OZ
- Member since Tue 03 Aug 04
Well, the wedding is over and done with and all the rellys have gone home.
We had a great day and few days with family. It was sad to see them go. Now it is time to reorganise the house and go back to work.
- From Sydney, Australia
- Member since Tue 22 Jun 04
Glad you had a great day!
- Member since Fri 19 Nov 10
viva gli sposi!
- Member Occupation Totally food obsessed bookkeeper
- From Melbourne, Australia
- Member since Wed 13 Aug 08
Congratulations Cindy! I was born in Adelaide but haven't been back for years! Good luck with everything.
Last edited by SherylS (Wed 07 Nov 12 9:49am)
- From Melbourne Australia
- Member since Sun 12 Apr 09
Congratulations Cindy, I hope you are in honeymoon land even while facing housework and paidwork! Sending lots of best wishes!
- Occupation Farmer
- From New Zealand
- Member since Sun 09 Jan 05
Congratulations from me too on your recent wedding, Cindy!!!...welcome back to J.O. Land & for letting us ALL know your such happy news!!!
Oh! P.S. ...I'm wondering whether any of your Kiwi relatives 'flew' over for your BIG DAY?! ...take care & best wishes again to you both!!!
Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to you all! :-)
- From North Carolina
- Member since Thu 15 Jul 04