forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Wed 28 Sep 11 9:38pm

JoThrillz

Member since Wed 28 Sep 11

Italian Sandwich on Focaccia Bread (Can't find Jamie's Recipe!)

Hello,

I watched Jamie make an Italian Sandwich on Food Network a couple weeks ago and I am have a difficult time finding the recipe online. I'm not 100% sure what show it was on, but I think it was 30 minute meals (it was for sure Jamie Oliver).

Anyways,

He made an italian sandwich on thinly sliced focaccia bread, with a blended mixture of sun dried tomatoes, various olives, roasted red peppers, and olive oil (as far as I can remember). It also had an assortment of cold cut italian meats as well as red and yellow tomatoes (once again, if I remember correctly). 

He also made a Bocconcini salad with fresh homemade pesto and a flavoured ice desert.

Can some please direct me to this original recipe? I really want to make the sandwich and salad for my girlfriends birthday.

Thanks in advance,

Joel smile

Last edited by JoThrillz (Wed 28 Sep 11 9:40pm)

Likes (0)

#2 Wed 28 Sep 11 11:47pm

Kye

Forum super champ
Member since Fri 04 Apr 08

Re: Italian Sandwich on Focaccia Bread (Can't find Jamie's Recipe!)

Sorry but i have searched and have found nothing. Focaccia Bread is easy to make ... but if you want the recipe i will be happy to help...just add a little imagination for the final sandwich.

For a Bocconcini salad : http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/bocconcini … etail.aspx

Likes (0)

#3 Thu 29 Sep 11 1:52am

JoThrillz

Member since Wed 28 Sep 11

Thanks Kye,

In the show he didn't make the focaccia bread, he just warmed it up. Arghh I just really wanted to make it. It looked fantastic!

Thanks for the salad link though!

-Joel

Likes (0)

#4 Tue 06 Nov 12 9:20pm

Fionavar

Member since Tue 06 Nov 12

Hi, I hope I'm not too late but I was looking for it too and came across your post strandsofmylife.com/stuffed-focaccia-jamie-oliver-30-minute-meal/

Likes (0)