forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#16741 Sat 10 Nov 12 7:39pm

christian_halfm

Occupation Sometimes I would like to know myself (or like to change it).
From Germany
Member since Thu 17 Mar 11

Re: What are you doing right this minute ????

I'm sitting in front of the computer, all useful things done so far, and wonder what the weekend will bring. There is nothing special waiting for me. The weekend is just to pass by ... strange!

Likes (0)

#16742 Sat 10 Nov 12 10:23pm

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

Woken up on a beautiful morning, a load of clothes in the washer, a load of dishes in the other washer, hoping I can do yoga later too. Cheers everyone! smile

Likes (0)

#16743 Sun 11 Nov 12 12:09am

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

going to bed after baking two huge sweet loaves with raisins and thinking I must make pizza tomorrow, or polenta, because there is no bread in the house only different yeasts and flour wink  crossed

Likes (0)

#16744 Sun 11 Nov 12 3:35pm

ANN

Forum champ
From North Carolina
Member since Thu 15 Jul 04

Having coffee!

Likes (0)

#16745 Sun 11 Nov 12 5:09pm

BritFinn

Forum champ
Occupation Opiskelija
From Finland
Member since Thu 26 Aug 10

Been a busy day.  It's fathers day here in Finland.  I made a cheesecake this morning, then we visited the inlaws for coffee and cake.  Then I cooked my OH a special dinner, of twice baked cheese souffles, beef fillet with baby roast potatoes and salad.  Now we're just resting, so that we have space for desert!  It's been a nice day  smile

Likes (0)

#16746 Sun 11 Nov 12 11:00pm

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia

Happy Fathers Day Finland!

My health has been a bit better the last couple of days: Ok, it was good yesterday afternoon, and still good this morning! Woot woot! Mustn't over do it, but I have already got a lot of things done, and hope to sit down and do the big plan for the next stage of my precious community food project.  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Likes (0)

#16747 Sun 11 Nov 12 11:40pm

Grandmadamada

Forum champ
Member since Fri 19 Nov 10

you make me want to go and see what you are doing there, I hope I remember the way to do that smile
Joy cafè, something like that, I'll find it

Likes (0)

#16748 Tue 13 Nov 12 9:43pm

RedfoxEstonia

Forum champ
Occupation museum guide in Tallinn Seaplane Hangars
From Tallinn, Estonia
Member since Tue 16 Mar 10

I had a rather dazed and random day at work after a weeks´ vacation. Good thing I remember what that large gray object in the center of the hall is. I think it goes under water and does "blrlrlrlllp!" and right now I am drinking awesome peppermint tea, there is no stronger and better-tasting peppermint than from our garden in Viljandi. actually peppermint and ginger together, sweetened with buttercup honey. so good.

Likes (0)

#16749 Wed 14 Nov 12 12:21am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia

That shift of getting beck into work mode after cruising through your holidays. I remember it! You'll be firing tomorrow Redfox!

It is a lovely Spring day here. I woke up just too late to see the partial eclipse. I am drinking tea and looking forward to catch up with my friend for a coffee and a trip to the big greengrocers here!

Likes (0)

#16750 Wed 14 Nov 12 1:04am

cohphanta

Forum champ
Occupation Book Seller
From Jacksonville, FL
Member since Sun 04 Apr 10

roasting some peppers for a chili I'm making for work tomorrow.

Likes (0)