forum: Campaigns and Community

Subscribe to forums RSS

#561 Mon 19 Nov 12 7:30pm

shellej

Member since Mon 19 Nov 12

Re: Chat about Jamie's Food Revolution and connect with others

I wanted to share this news article I found today and thank Jamie for it.  If it wasn't for his Food Revolution, the United States would not be making these changes in school lunches.  Thank you for all you've done Jamie!

Well I just registered today and it will not let me post the link to the article.  It's in today's L.A. Times and it's called "Schools eat up challenge of new federal nutrition standards".  I'm sure if you search for it you will find it.  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#562 Fri 23 Nov 12 2:34pm

xmashampers

Member since Fri 23 Nov 12

I really enjoyed Jamie' TED speech ! it was inspirational and educational...we should make it go viral  smile

Likes (0)

#563 Fri 23 Nov 12 3:11pm

Jo Food Rev

From Jamie's Office
Member since Mon 21 Nov 11

Thanks for your support for Jamie's Food Revolution! We're building a gallery of images of the new school lunches which you can see at http://pinterest.com/FoodRevolution/school-foods-rule/. If you have pictures to add you can send them to us at foodrevolution at jamieoliver.com.

You can also see our new and updated school food page with great toolkits and resources for school food at www.jamiesfoodrevolution.com/schoolfood.

Make sure you also check out our facebook page: www.facebook.com/foodrevolutioncommunity  to get the all the up to the minute news about the Food Revolution and to connect with revolutionaries from all over the world!

Likes (0)

#564 Mon 03 Dec 12 11:36pm

bignige

Member since Mon 05 Nov 12

Hi please check out my blog http://theschoolkitchen.blogspot.com thanks

Likes (0)

#565 Tue 04 Dec 12 1:18pm

Jo Food Rev

From Jamie's Office
Member since Mon 21 Nov 11

Hi Bignige

Thanks for sharing your blog, we'll be sure to check it out! You can see some of our blogs of the month featured at http://www.jamieoliver.com/us/foundatio … ution/blog and if you like you can submit yours at foodrevolution(at)jamieoliver.com.

Thanks!

Likes (0)

#566 Tue 04 Dec 12 9:10pm

bignige

Member since Mon 05 Nov 12

Thanks it would be great to get some feedback from you guys? I only started the blog recently and am quite a novice!

Likes (0)

#567 Thu 03 Jan 13 7:34am

ehoque5

Member since Thu 03 Jan 13

Hi,
I'm from Bangladesh, now I join this forum,

Thanks
Ekram

Likes (0)

#568 Mon 07 Jan 13 4:32pm

MelMel111

Member since Mon 07 Jan 13

I really love your Food Revolution program.  Especially getting healthy lunches in the schools.  I work in the public school system as a teacher, and I see what kids eat.  I want to know though, we all know that there is a growing problem in the US and around the world with childhood obesity, and it's not going to get any better unless something is done.  My question is, why do people choose to ignore it?  Or they look at you and scoff when you mention eating healthy and exercising?

Likes (0)

#569 Fri 11 Jan 13 6:57pm

wine~o

Forum champ
Occupation Handyman
From Dorset u.k
Member since Tue 21 Oct 08

always useful to know... roll  roll

Likes (0)

#570 Fri 11 Jan 13 8:54pm

MsPablo