forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#671 Wed 02 Jan 13 11:13am

WeeGee

Occupation Nagging Mum
From Melbourne
Member since Wed 02 Jan 13

Re: Ask me a cooking question

Hi, wondering if the homecooker recipe book will be expanded on. I'd really like to know basic stuff to make in it as well as the amazing recipes I've already followed. The homecooker comes with pasta and rice inserts, but nothing in the book tells you how long to set timer and how hot to have it either. Please help.. help

Likes (0)

#672 Wed 02 Jan 13 11:23am

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

WeeGee wrote:

Hi, wondering if the homecooker recipe book will be expanded on. I'd really like to know basic stuff to make in it as well as the amazing recipes I've already followed. The homecooker comes with pasta and rice inserts, but nothing in the book tells you how long to set timer and how hot to have it either. Please help.. help

Hi WeeGee and welcome to the forums.

Suggest you contact the customer service department of the manufacturer of the appliance with these questions. There's usually a toll-free number in the instruction booklet.

Look forward to seeing you around the forums smile

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#673 Wed 02 Jan 13 11:23pm

WeeGee

Occupation Nagging Mum
From Melbourne
Member since Wed 02 Jan 13

Hi, thanks for that I'll have a look for some numbers and give them a call, never even thought of that.  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#674 Thu 03 Jan 13 2:45am

lilybear4ever

Member since Thu 03 Jan 13

Help!! what can I use instead of cranberries in sauces, relishes and all recipes that have these in. I am unable to have them due to health problems sad

Likes (0)

#675 Thu 03 Jan 13 8:41am

wine~o

Forum champ
Occupation Handyman
From Dorset u.k
Member since Tue 21 Oct 08

Lilybear...Try redcurrants...

Likes (0)

#676 Thu 03 Jan 13 10:26am

cookiesandtea

This isn't really a question on a recipe, but does anyone know what type of fridge Jamie uses in 30 Minute Meals (particularly that episode on Macaroni Bake)? I've been looking around but no one seems to know. Thanks!

Likes (0)

#677 Thu 03 Jan 13 12:33pm

lilybear4ever

thanks I wil try them

Likes (0)

#678 Thu 03 Jan 13 1:48pm

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

WeeGee wrote:

Hi, thanks for that I'll have a look for some numbers and give them a call, never even thought of that.  thumbsup

You're welcome.

Good luck crossed .

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#679 Thu 03 Jan 13 2:53pm

Rayneysdad

Hi, I need some new ideas for meals/ snacks for my 18 month old girl she loves her food but I feel I'm cooking the same things over and over to 'keep' her eating meals
Thanks for any help in advance  smile

Likes (0)

#680 Fri 04 Jan 13 1:11am

mangoes

Member since Sun 08 Feb 09

Hi Jamie,
            Not a cooking question- just wanted to know, how I go about getting last years yearbook- I live in Australia, obviously don't mind about postage etc.
P.s Love your work- love what your trying to do with the ummm- Fatties and also the cooking virgins. Keep up the great work .
Look forward to hearing from you
Philly

Likes (0)