forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Mon 21 Jan 13 11:29pm

pauline.chadwick1

Member since Mon 21 Jan 13

15 minute meals book

Hi Jamie thank u.
me and my husband are loving cooking the 15 minute meals. I am so fussy with what I eat but we loved the bubble and squeak mash with the bacon and steak. Our favourite was the sticky pork with the gorgeous fragrant rice. I hated rice till I tried that. U have opened my eyes and taste buds to a new world and we are spending more time together cooking. Thank u x big_smile

Likes (0)

#2 Wed 23 Jan 13 7:06pm

jackrussel_1999

Occupation housewife
From Ontario, Canada
Member since Mon 14 Jan 08

Re: 15 minute meals book

I'm looking forward to buying this new cookbook.. Does anyone know when this is available here in Canada?? So many awesome recipes on the show!, along with Jamie's wonderful sense of humor and LOVE for food! Makes my day! big_smile

Likes (0)

#3 Thu 24 Jan 13 1:51am

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

Isn't it a great set of recipes. I love that Jamie has really listened to what people need in a meal and made it easy and delicious. cool

Likes (0)

#4 Thu 31 Jan 13 1:16am

jackrussel_1999

Occupation housewife
From Ontario, Canada
Member since Mon 14 Jan 08

I have found some of the 15 minute recipes on Jamie's web site.. I have also bought the JO app on my iPad .. thumbsup

Likes (0)

#5 Thu 28 Feb 13 12:01am

luckylinda1

Member since Wed 27 Feb 13

My husband got me to sit and watch the 15 min meals (a feat in itself) just before Christmas.  I really enjoyed them and loved the fact that they were calorie counted (ongoing situation).  My niece bought him the book for Christmas and he treated me to a meal Wednesday nights cooked whilst I was at Healthy Eaters and on the table for my return, wow, for me a million Christmases!  We watched the re-run in January and I am now planning the week's meals around the recipes in the book and finding them quick, delicious, easy and most important for me - healthy!  Not only do I have the weekly treat  of being cooked for but Jamie has succeeded in getting my husband to eat GREENS!  That is worth a fortune!  Well done Jamie!  Hope there is going to be a 15 min-meals Volume 2.

Likes (0)