forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1 Sun 03 Feb 13 11:28pm

K_Holmes

Member since Fri 25 Jan 13

Grocery Shopping Habits Survey

Hi all,

We are seeking participants to partake in an online survey focusing on grocery shopping habits being conducted at the University of Newcastle, Australia.

The survey is completely anonymous and will take approximately 5-10minutes to complete and has been approved by forum moderators (thanks Merlin! smile).

The survey is open to anyone that does the grocery shopping, and from anywhere. Hopefully the survey will help you think about and consider some of your own habits, for better or worse! We are also running an random lottery draw to win one of five $20 shopping vouchers.

The survey can be accessed at the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HGPB

Thanks for your time and consideration!.

Cheers,
Kyle Holmes

Likes (0)

#2 Mon 04 Feb 13 3:47am

Maree

Forum champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Re: Grocery Shopping Habits Survey

Hello neighbour wave

The survey does not display correctly on my mobile device(s).

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#3 Mon 04 Feb 13 4:45am

K_Holmes

Member since Fri 25 Jan 13

Thanks for the feedback Maree,
can I ask, what device are you using?
Cheers,
Kyle

Likes (0)

#4 Mon 04 Feb 13 5:25am

Maree

Forum champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

iPhone and iPad, Kyle.

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#5 Mon 04 Feb 13 5:27am

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

Welcome to the forum K_holmes smile

Ok I have done this ,I read the first pages and there did not seem to be a restriction in where you lived to enter the survey so I continued .
it's a bit confusing to start with as you try to click on the numbers , if you are using a computer you would see the whole screen but on a smart phone ( I have iPhone ) you don't see the little circles in the first questions on the page till you scroll down .

Like Maree finding that the survey did not work for her ,I also thought that the survey did not work to start with as I could not click on the numbers in the first question , it was by scrolling down I discovered the circles .

But I have a different issue , it asked something like , did I progressively consider the price in Dollars when I shop ... I like in Wales UK so I answered as if I were using pounds.

Also the shopping basket .. Out of that basket I would only ever buy 2 items and those 2 , the vegetable, are not always bought ,so I has to do a wild guess !
(It did also get a shock as the raw meat was next to bread in the basket , I know this is just a survey but the cross contamination is what I kept thinking about !)

Likes (0)