forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#4331 Sun 17 Feb 13 10:13pm

onshin

Occupation cashier for a coop food store
From new england
Member since Thu 14 Feb 13

Re: Welcome to the forums!

well its monk fish tonight with mussels from jamies meals in a minute ,, not had monk before but im ready , then some lush cheesecake ,, will report back later,, Onshin thumbsup

Likes (0)

#4332 Sun 17 Feb 13 10:15pm

onshin

Occupation cashier for a coop food store
From new england
Member since Thu 14 Feb 13

cruizing the star ship navana with the recipes,, yum  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#4333 Tue 19 Feb 13 5:38pm

NikolaiRT

Occupation Student
From Bulgaria
Member since Tue 19 Feb 13

Hello everyone! smile my name is Nikolai as the name suggests. I am from a little country called Bulgaria. Bulgarian traditional cooking is somewhat of a hybrid of all the cultures that lived on these lands and although it is very delicious, it is not very healthy, but I'm trying to change that when I get busy in the kitchen. I really love the way Jamie cooks. I'm a big fan of his. I really would like to meet him someday. Since I am not able to recreate everyone of his recipes because of the lack of ingredients here, I've made the most basic of his dishes. My favorite is the "Perfect Roast Potatoes"(the one using the masher), they are just amazing. That's pretty much it. I'm looking forward to talking with all of you! smile
P.S.: I am sorry if my English is not very good! smile

Likes (0)

#4334 Sun 24 Feb 13 3:22pm

Swisscheese

Member since Sun 24 Feb 13

Hi everyone, I'm Didi and live in Liverpool, where I was brought up although I'm Swiss.  I'm looking forward to pinching everyone's culinary ideas!  XX

Likes (0)

#4335 Mon 25 Feb 13 9:18am

Sandy

Forum champ
From Durban South Africa
Member since Thu 24 Jun 04

Hi Didi and welcome.

Likes (0)

#4336 Mon 25 Feb 13 10:56am

Thistledo

Occupation Retired something or other
From English immigrant in S. Wales
Member since Fri 07 Dec 12

Hello Swiss, welcome aboard.  In turn, we also look forward to pinching your cullinary ideas.

Likes (0)

#4337 Tue 26 Feb 13 10:26am

Merlin

Occupation Editorial assistant/general online chap
From London
Member since Wed 24 Oct 12

Hi Didi, and welcome! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Likes (0)

#4338 Wed 27 Feb 13 6:13am

randy.song92

Member since Wed 27 Feb 13

Hi everyone!!! I'm Randy and i'm from Malaysia. big_smile I'm a big fan of Jamie Oliver and I really love all the delicious recipes.  smile

Likes (0)

#4339 Tue 05 Mar 13 12:23pm

Jnbradal

Occupation Retired Nurse
From Kentucky, U.S.A
Member since Tue 05 Mar 13

Hello Jamie's World!
My name is Jen and I am from Kentucky, USA. I literally accidentally found Jamie's website and I am thrilled! I'm a single mom of 2 grown sons. They are home taking care of me now because I had to have Brain Surgery back in December before Christmas. I'm cancer-free, but slowly healing! I've NEVER been to the U.K., so I am literally unfamiliar with some or maybe even most of the cooking that Jamie specializes in. But reading this website, I'm willing try just about everything that Jamie and his employees and friends post on here! Oh, and folks, I've got some good recipes from living is several different states here in the U.S. So, don't be afraid to ask me for some recipes! I won't be afraid to ask on here!

Be Blessed!

Jen <3

Likes (0)

#4340 Tue 05 Mar 13 1:25pm

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Hi Jen and welcome.

Ask away!

Feel free to offer up some of your favourite recipes.

Stay well  smile

Likes (0)