forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#871 Mon 18 Feb 13 9:02pm

kathrine pelosi

Occupation student
From Edinburgh
Member since Wed 30 Jan 13

Re: Ask me a cooking question

thank you to all that have got back to me, i am thinking about having a frame you can fold away and store in your bag and once in the store you can then pop the frame out while you are shopping. It will have to have very sturdy wheels because the pavements in Edinburgh are awful. I am going to make them as tredy as possible but also look nothing like personal shopping bags.

Likes (0)

#872 Mon 18 Feb 13 9:05pm

kathrine pelosi

Occupation student
From Edinburgh
Member since Wed 30 Jan 13

Oh no problem, sorry, just thought it would be interesting to ask people on this thread questions because everyone has to go shopping to purchase the ingredient for all the lovely recipes.

Really Sorry

Wont post on this thread  smile

Likes (0)

#873 Mon 18 Feb 13 9:10pm

mummza

Forum super champ
Occupation avoiding housework
From The land of song.
Member since Tue 04 Oct 05

your best nt adding the nuts to the inside of the ravioli but whst you could do is toast the nuts and scatter them as a little extra dresing for the ravioli /

Likes (0)

#874 Mon 18 Feb 13 11:37pm

JoyYamDaisy

Forum super champ
From Melbourne Australia
Member since Sun 12 Apr 09

You'll find things very easy if you can tolerate ricotta Sheila.  crossed

Likes (0)

#875 Tue 19 Feb 13 8:43pm

Rizo_35

Member since Fri 15 Feb 13

Hi Jamie
My name is Andrew and I have a few questions for you. I really enjoy cooking and I want to make a career out of it but I don't know where to start. Iv been watching all the videos on your food tube channel, also iv been following the recipes from your website. I'm only 16 but I want to get that "hands on" cooking experience. Following recipes in fun and all but I want to learn how to make my own recipes and lean how to pair flavors. There is only so much I can learn form recipes and videos, what are the next steps for me in my journey to becoming a real chef and restaurant owner? How did you get your start?
Thank you for your time
-Andrew

Likes (0)

#876 Wed 20 Feb 13 12:23pm

annie.gray.526

Member since Tue 19 Feb 13

Australian Crunch- yes the 1970/80's school dinner favourite ( cornflakes,coconut,coco,marg flour sugar) lots of mentions about it on the 'net, but my aunt in Australia asked me Why it's called Australian crunch ?  and I can't find out. Can you ? help

Likes (0)

#877 Wed 20 Feb 13 1:15pm

ciggieo

Member since Mon 11 Feb 13

Hi Jamie - easy tasty recipe for leftover roasted lag lamb please.  Many thanks in anticipation of yet another delicious meal courtesy of your good self   help  crossed

Lynda
xx

Likes (0)

#878 Wed 20 Feb 13 3:54pm

Terramoto

Member since Tue 19 Feb 13

Hi, my name is Juani and im just a regular cook and i've been looking for a way to understand spices, not what someone knows that goes well with something like chicken or pork but what makes them do well with the dish. Im trying to learn to mix spices and so far i havent found a book or an article that would give me some hints, just lists of spices that goes well with beef, bread, salads, etc...
Is there a book that i could read about that?

Regards,
Juani

Likes (0)

#879 Wed 20 Feb 13 7:24pm

linda.belleville.9

Member since Wed 20 Feb 13

LOVING MEALS IN MINUTES!!!
Question: Red Chile? I'm in the US- there are many red chiles.  Not sure what I'm going for. Spicy? How spicy? Can you name the variety/varieties to look for?
Thanks!

Likes (0)

#880 Wed 20 Feb 13 10:48pm

AlbertStigsen

Member since Wed 20 Feb 13

Hey Jamie.

My name is Albert and im 16 years old and i love to make my whole family dinner and other meals. I want to let you know that you are my idol smile

Okay my question.

At the moment, i love to make a good beef and im i just wan to know what you would suggest i should use for marinating.

Sincerely Albert Stigsen.  big_smile

Likes (0)