forum: Food & Drink

Subscribe to forums RSS

#1141 Wed 17 Jul 13 5:35pm

Shakira786

Member since Wed 17 Jul 13

Re: Ask me a cooking question

Hi there,

I have just purchased the Phillips Jamie Oliver food processor , I love baking , am I able to mix cake batter in the processor ?

Looking forward to your reply
Kindest regards

Shakira smile

Likes (0)

#1142 Thu 18 Jul 13 1:06am

pausiel

Member since Thu 18 Jul 13

Hi Jamie! I just saw the show from the Jaimie at Home series where you cook a Welsh Rarebit... I would love to try cooking it, and though I have found your recipe, I can't find the chilli jam recipe you used in the show... Is the only thing I am missing so I can start cooking!
Thank you very much!
Best Regards,
Paulina Sierra (Mexico)

Likes (0)

#1143 Sat 20 Jul 13 4:51pm

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

ACDC wrote:

reported

I reported this one around six hours ago hmm.

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#1144 Sat 20 Jul 13 10:40pm

kaya.inkayali

Member since Sat 20 Jul 13

Hi Jamie. Im Kaya from Turkey. I watched your food revalution program and l try to say maybe you ll come to Turkey and change our school and daily food habits. because our food habit slowly change like usa food type... fast foods everywhere and we cant find any places healty and normal prices restaurants.. you re try to do change food culture and studyin chefs. i hope you ll doin same things in Turkey too. Thank you. God Bless you. Good luck.

Likes (0)

#1145 Mon 29 Jul 13 10:27am

FraHa

Member since Mon 29 Jul 13

Hi Jamie!

I'm your huge fan in Finland and I watch a lot your shows. In one show where you cook at your home (I don't know its English name), you barbequed the whole leg of lamb and chicken and salmon and other stuff outside in your yard. I would like to know the recipe of that marinade you used with that lamb and ribs. I only managed to copy some of it during the show. It's propably pretty old show in Brittain but that marinade really tempted me and I would like to know its recipe so I can dominate my dad in barbeque evenings wink

Thank you!
Frans Hartman

Likes (0)

#1146 Tue 30 Jul 13 8:16pm

mariaavraam

Member since Tue 30 Jul 13

Dear Jamie, i am looking for a tuna recipe that i saw on Fox Life  channel with a crust of sesame seeds among other ingredients and i can't find it in your recipes. Can you please help me with that. My husband fishes fresh tuna and i thing that is a recipe that everyone will love.

I thank you in advance!
Maria

Likes (0)

#1147 Fri 02 Aug 13 1:28pm

sandrew834

Member since Mon 22 Jul 13

How to make Rice Cream in home quickly???? smile Thanks in advance...  smile

Likes (0)

#1148 Mon 05 Aug 13 8:43pm

harry.birks

Member since Mon 05 Aug 13

Jamie you are the one that got me in to cooking at home ,I have most of youir books and love your shows thank you .
your frind in Canada ,
harry

Likes (0)

#1149 Fri 09 Aug 13 9:25am

davidjackson

Member since Fri 09 Aug 13

Please tell me What is the best method to cooking yogurt......................

Last edited by davidjackson (Fri 09 Aug 13 9:26am)

Likes (0)

#1150 Sat 10 Aug 13 4:23pm

helenmaddock

Member since Fri 26 Jul 13

Hi Jamie

Could you please, please remind me of your courgette recipe that was in one of the weekend paper supplements about 3 years ago. It started on the hob with rice & I think Parmesan, then baked in the oven. You also said a good stock was of importance. It was as nice cold (sliced like a cake) as it was hot & great for that glut of courgettes at this time of year.
Many thanks
Helen

Likes (0)