Member since Thu 24 Jun 04

Re: Introduce yourself!

Hi Eli and welcome.

Likes (0)

#62 Wed 23 Oct 13 12:13am

epicdewayne

Member since Tue 22 Oct 13

name is Dewayne. 35 male from Los Angeles, California .
My purpose is to change the way our society chooses food to eat .. the food industry has fooled many people for many years and now it's time to take back control of our health by the foods we eat. we will educate and inform our children how to choose healthy food..sorry parents but you have failed your children in educating them on proper nutrition and by example.. I won't get into statistics, that will just bring denial, which is already rampant in our society now, refusing to face the fact our nation is obese in epidemic proportions..yes it is a lot of work ahead but we already did the hard work for you, we endured pain, challenges, set backs, loss , in order to preserve life for our future generation..we pay more attention to the Fuel we put in our over sized cars than we do the fuel we put in our bodies.. crazy.. Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent problems from happening..we already know what to do.. I need your support for my company..  a fitness company dedicated to empowering women to be shinning examples to their children in health and fitness...women are the key....

Likes (0)

#63 Fri 25 Oct 13 1:01pm

happyclappy

Member since Fri 25 Oct 13

Hello i am a newbie. I just wanted to say hi to everyone & a massive ty to Jamie for his 30 min meals. Love them. smile

Likes (3)

#64 Sat 26 Oct 13 7:18am

makhabbat

Occupation HSE
From Kazakhstan
Member since Fri 25 Oct 13

Howdy James and Everybody!
My name is Love ( translated from my language)  just want to tell James that all Kazakhstan people loves him! We whatch your programs everyday! You so sweet and cool! God bless you! We loves you for smile and your kitchen secrets:-) I love English
food and my bf's name also James ;-p xx

Hope u'd have a good day!
xxxx

Likes (0)

#65 Sat 02 Nov 13 6:53am

Member since Sat 02 Nov 13

hi my name is stephanie and i am form surfers paradise queensland australia, and i joined up because i love food i have a passion for cooking and cheffing, and also trying to find a way to introduce good wholesome ans nutritious food to my fussy pastry chef bf who has lost his passion and gets me to cook the same thing over and over its lovely to meet you guys    big_smile

Likes (3)

#66 Sat 02 Nov 13 9:02am

Kiwi Kris

Forum champ
From New Zealand
Member since Sun 09 Jan 05

Welcome to Jamie's Forum, Dewayne & Happy Clappy & Love & Stephanie! wave

Stephanie, I just wanted to bring to your attention - that you haven't provided a "username" for your Profile! Just a friendly reminder to you - if you wish to choose one! wink
I'm a Kiwi! Though my late mother was an Australian & our eldest daughter is living & working in Australia right now!
Take care from; Kris   big_smile

Merry Christmas to you ALL! :-)
    Likes (0)

#67 Wed 06 Nov 13 2:56pm

kenxan

Member since Tue 05 Nov 13

hello there

I'm Bryan wiarta and i came from Indonesia, i attend on some culinary school in my country ,very passionate in food and beverages , so addict with classic and modern until molecular gastronomy , please feel free to share anything with me since i'm a newbie here

Likes (0)

#68 Thu 07 Nov 13 9:35am

Sandy

Forum champ
From Durban South Africa
Member since Thu 24 Jun 04

Hi and welcome to all the new members  thumbsup

Likes (0)

#69 Thu 07 Nov 13 11:31am

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Welcome to the new members wave

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)

#70 Thu 07 Nov 13 7:41pm

Maree

Forum super champ
From Newcastle, Australia
Member since Sat 10 Mar 07

Welcome ecolodge. I'm afraid your name and your link look a lot  like spam. Maybe I'm wrong. I haven't had coffee yet.

"Cook with love and laughter ..."
    Likes (0)