forum: Everything else

Subscribe to forums RSS

#11 Mon 16 May 05 6:32am

nadia my

From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Member since Mon 16 May 05

Re: Welcome to the forums!

Hi Jamie! U rock! We get ur shows here in Malaysia and i've tried a few of ur recipies. They r so easy and yet so tasty. Keep up the good work. big_smile

Likes (0)

#12 Mon 16 May 05 10:23am

manicmedic

From kent

just a quickie (oh errr missus) to say hi,

manic

Likes (0)

#13 Tue 17 May 05 6:16pm

Amy Allen

From London, Canada
Member since Tue 17 May 05

Hi Jamie!

Love your show and the site. Great to be here!
Looking forward to the new posts.

-Amy wink

Likes (0)

#14 Wed 18 May 05 2:15pm

vicnmark

From western Australia
Member since Wed 18 May 05

Hi Jamie,

Keep up the good work ---- but when are you bringing your live show to Oz. Surely you've got enough support here now and please don't forget Perth like most people do. We would love to see you across here roll

Likes (0)

#15 Wed 18 May 05 4:53pm

lidia

From athens
Member since Wed 18 May 05

hi jamie and everyone from athens-greece.i m a new passion for food-member and very very  excited to comunicate with the best chef and his funs .

Likes (0)

#16 Wed 18 May 05 11:26pm

suzanna v

From switzerland

dear Jamie,
Your "pulokka" is a hit with my kids; I make it every saturday evening for our sunday brunch. They say it's the best muesli they've ever had!
Of course I share their opinion.
Where does the name come from??

Likes (0)

#17 Thu 19 May 05 7:39am

AussieLesley

From Adelaide, South Australia
Member since Fri 06 May 05

Hi Jamie! Just wanted to say hi and thankyou for all the great shows you do.

I love watching your cooking shows, your fifteen show and the school dinners.  I applaud you for what your doing for the kids in london.

All of my family love to watch you. And now my son even knows who your mate Toby is , when he watchs Beat the chef here on oz tv.  He is 4 and says that guy is Jamie Holivers mate!

Anyway just want to say congrats once more and all the best to you and Jools and your lovely daughters!

All the best

Lesley

Likes (0)

#18 Thu 19 May 05 9:53am

michellej

From Sydney Australia
Member since Thu 19 May 05

I want to let you know what a huge influence you have been to me with what i'm eating.
I'm a 26 yr old aussie girl who really didn't care too much about what i ate most of the time and had a huge soft spot for junk food but after watching 'Jamie's school dinners' and reading your books, it's really made me realise that cooking can be so much fun and not so much of a chore and i think more importantly, it is so important to eat properly and the effect the right foods can have on you and your body.
I've been a bit sick the last few months but am now on getting back on track with your help.You see, my new favourite pastime is cooking, especially the receipes from your books.I've found it really relaxing and also gratifying to the see finished product,and how nice they taste!
I want to send you a big thankyou for that!!!
i hope to one day come over to england and visit 15 personally.
Please keep up the good work that you're doing and a big hello to your lovely wife and 2 little girls!!!!

take care

Michelle J

Likes (0)

#19 Thu 19 May 05 11:32pm

Taraleigh

From Hertfordshire
Member since Thu 19 May 05

Hi Jamie

Would just like to say that I've tried Jool's favourite Stew (from the Jamie's Dinners Book) & it's great - so much so that my 21 month old son ate a whole bowl full - something that he's never done before!!

Keep up the good work but make sure you look after those girls of yours!!

Any sign of a 'Jamie's School Dinners' book yet??

Lotsa luv

Tara xx

Likes (0)

#20 Fri 20 May 05 6:06am

makaja

From Adelaide, Australia
Member since Fri 20 May 05

Hi Jamie
Hi everyone
Love your programmes, love your recipes, love your passion for whatever you do - its a great way to go through life!

Likes (0)