Subscribe to forums RSS

#41 Thu 26 May 05 6:46pm

Edgar_Brazil

From Rio de Janeiro
Member since Thu 26 May 05

Re: Welcome to the forums!

big_smile

Hello Jamie,

I always watch you show on TV. I would like to congratule you for the excelent show and for your talent.

I live in Brazil and if you have a chance come to visit us. by the way ... do you know any brazilian dish ? They are very nice ...

Best Regards,

Edgar Gomes

Likes (0)

#42 Fri 27 May 05 1:04am

rvonpauxon

From Estonia, Kuressaare
Member since Tue 22 Feb 05

Hi Jamie!
Greetings from small country Estonia! I've no idea, if you have ever heard anything about Estonia, but we have few grat restaurants and places for vacations here. You should take a look and visit us someday!

www.padaste.ee
www.gospa.ee

Hope to see you here!

Ranno Paukson

Likes (0)

#43 Fri 27 May 05 7:43pm

jimbo

From STUDLAND BH193AU
Member since Fri 27 May 05

big_smile Hello jamie
                 the pleasure is all mine, joined yesterday. what a great site mate!. i am a chef to, i just love the enthusiasm you you put in to your food,, thats what i like, i serve my food to people the way i would expect it if were recieving food.. keep doing what you are doing... bye the way?, do you want to buy a private number... A1 CHEF ... haha.. lates..
           jimbo
             studland.

Likes (0)

#44 Fri 27 May 05 8:15pm

kassi

From greece

Hey,there!I'm a huge fan of yours and i think you 're the best!!!!!i really enjoy cooking and believe me,you 're a true inspiration!!I have some of your books in english,the recipes are amazing and very easy!I don't cook a lot lately because it's an exam period,but i'll get right back on it as soon as I am finished,I promise!

PS.I know that you 're in Italy at the moment,but we would die to see you here in Greece sometime!Don't forget us!!!! wink

Likes (0)

#45 Fri 27 May 05 9:02pm

gluehfix

From Hamburg, Germany

Hi, Jamie
this is a great site, and I'm happy to have found it.
Born and living in hamburg,germany I'm able to taste all kinds of dishes from over the world.
Since I'm a absolute rookie in cooking, your shows help a lot;-)
I enjoy your TV shows very much and how you're putting all of your heart into your enterprises - Family, working in a restaurant,TV shows and - what brought me here - the "Jamies Kitchen" TV show.
Haven't completed it yet, but looking forward to the next episodes.

Andreas Nebel

Likes (0)

#46 Fri 27 May 05 11:43pm

jimbo

From STUDLAND BH193AU

big_smile Hello jamie
               hope u enjoyin Italy,, my head chef is italian... its a great country. i hope will visit 1 day.. this is the hotel i work...
  www.THEMANORHOUSEHOTEL.COM               
  not pushing for buisiness,, its just 4 info to yous.. i love it.. i gru up in a industrial area, so being down ere is heaven.. beeches excellent in summer,, anyway chaps, chat soon...      jimbo
              Studland.

Likes (0)

#47 Sun 29 May 05 12:06am

klara

From Bosnia
Member since Sat 28 May 05

Hi Jamie,

I'm so happy to be here. I hope that you have a great time in Italy, great country near Bosnia.
You should pop to my country, we are prepearing very good food here, very specific. Please, if you could, ask someone from the ex Yugoslavia Republics about "SARMA". It's our domestic dish and all foreigners in my town are really crazy about SARMA. My mother made a lot for them. And a lot of other good meals.
Dinners in your last book are the best of the best. I read that your new book will be published this year. I can not imagine what you are prepearing for us. I want to ask you one question. Who is the publisher in Bosnia who has the right to publish your books in local language? If you don't have anyone, could you forward me a message about this matter or contact details of person who is incharge? With Love,

Likes (0)

#48 Sun 29 May 05 3:10am

wendy woo woo

From Blackpool, Lancashire
Member since Sun 29 May 05

Hi jamie,
          Recently i have taken up a position catering for children between the ages of 9 & 16 in a care home, having children of my own i try my best to encourage a healthy, nutritious, balanced diet but this is becoming a hard task these children have eaten alot of junk food in the past and they are reluctant to try new things.(well done to you for the school dinners).
  It's difficult to please everyone at the same time this sometimes results in say 4
different dishes for 12 people. The budget is a tight one as well £2.75 per child per day. If u have any suggestions that would benefit us it would be much appreiciated.
            Speak later take it easy .

Likes (0)

#49 Sun 29 May 05 1:21pm

louerogers

From Hull

Hello All!

My name is Lou, just signed up as me and my boyfriend have never eaten so well!  We tended to live on Pizza and Chinese as up here its so cheap.. now if I see another Chinese I feel sick!

So I've always been addicted to recipe books and I have loads of them but never used them, until recently!  Now we are making our way through the books and actually cooking together.  We love the chicken in a bag receipes, I love the stews, and the "my ole mans superb chicken" is just fantastic.  My boyfriend is quite fussy, and I'm not even allowed fish in the house, so dinner time used to be quite stressful.  But since we've been trying out your new recipes we both look and feel so much healthier.

So thank you very much - and I look forward to picking up new ideas on these forums!

Love Lou x

Likes (0)

#50 Sun 29 May 05 3:00pm

roslyn connor

From SCOTLAND

I would be interested to know if Jamie has a book out that is based on recipes for childrens meals.  i am a mother of three (plus two step kids) and would love to cook them lovely healthy meals.  any recipes or tips would be very welcome. lol 8)

Likes (0)