Five years ago, Jamie and Gennaro set out to create a neighbourhood restaurant inspired by the “Italian table”, where anybody could relax, share and enjoy each others’ company, while tucking into some fantastic rustic dishes that are loved by all.
The opening of the first Jamie’s Italian in Oxford in 2008 was the realisation of a dream. Today we have more than 30 restaurants worldwide, and that dream remains the same – for people to share good times and enjoy beautiful food.
And we’re not done spreading the love. If you have a passion for working with fresh produce, serving amazing food and offering great service we’d love to hear from you.
What we are looking for
We don't just work with anyone. We work with brilliant companies all over the world and our standards are high. Here's a taster of what we’re looking for in our partners:
- An experienced F&B or hospitality operator;
- with experience in sourcing and working with fresh produce and ingredients;
- a desire to open more than three or more Jamie’s Italians;
- the financial resources to open and support your Jamie’s Italian restaurants;
- and an established support and service infrastructure that can assist your Jamie’s Italian business
Where we are
We love our partners, and are lucky enough to work with some of the best in the business. We’re expanding all the time, and already have partnerships in place in:
- Australia and New Zealand
- The Republic of Ireland
Talk to us
If you think you fit the bill and that we could work together, we’d love you to contact us at
So we can get to know you better, don't forget to include these details:
- The territory you're interested in
- Details on your current business and F&B experience
- How you know about Jamie's Italian and why you feel it would be great in your home country
We can't wait to hear from you!