Posted on: 01/01/1970
As a Jamie’s Italian host you are first and foremost a fabulous ambassador for Jamie’s Italian! You’ll greet every customer at the door so a fantastic first impression is vital. You’ll need to be positive, articulate and extremely organised, communicating clearly and adapting to the varied needs of everyone visiting the restaurant. Previous customer facing experience in a similar role would be a definite advantage and the ability to stay calm and focused under pressure is essential. You’ll be a key member of a motivated and successful team so you should thrive in a challenging environment where no two minutes are the same!
· To greet customers at the door and be positive ensuring a great initial impression.
· To organise the floor and seat customers where possible.
· To communicate clearly and pro-actively pass on wait times.
· To work with waiting team and allocate customers their tables fairly.
· Our Jamie’s Italian restaurants get busy so you’ll need to be used to a busy environment.
· Keep up with Health and Safety standards.