By accessing this website or any other Jamie's Italian restaurant website page you agree to the terms and conditions of the main JamieOliver.com website (the "Site") (the "Terms") as well as the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
General Terms and Conditions for Jamie's Italian Gold Club
Jamie's Italian Gold Club ("JI Gold Club") is a membership club whereby Jamie's Italian customers can receive rewards for their loyalty.
By signing up to become a member of the JI Gold Club (and in addition to the Terms of the Site) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. JI Gold Club membership is only available in relation to Jamie.s Italian restaurants in the UK.
2. You must be 18 years or older to become a JI Gold Club member.
3. JI Gold Club offers and rewards may only be redeemed by valid JI Gold Club members at participating Jamie's Italian restaurants in the UK.
4. When redeeming JI Gold Club offers, only one membership card may be used per table.
5. Loyalty and birthday rewards may not be redeemed on the same Jamie's Italian restaurant visit.
6. Use of the £10 voucher you receive when you sign up requires a minimum spend of at least £30 and is only valid for 28 days from the date of sign up.
7. Each time a JI Gold Club member visits a Jamie's Italian restaurant in the UK and purchases at least one main meal they will be automatically entered into a quarterly prize draw. See separate prize draw and competition terms and conditions when promotions are advertised. Should you not wish to be entered into the quarterly prize draw please email your name and membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from the prize draw, we will then send you an email confirming such removal.
8. Personal information which you are asked to supply in order to join the JI Gold Club, will be used by Jamie's Italian, Jamie Oliver group companies, our service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your JI Gold Club membership; (ii) to create your JI Gold Club membership card (iii) for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 9 below); and/or (iv) as otherwise set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
9. There will be opportunities on the Site to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from Jamie's Italian and other Jamie Oliver group companies and businesses. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the "unsubscribe" link.
11. Should you lose your JI Gold Club membership card please send an email to email@example.com including your name and membership number (if you know it), we will cancel your card and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation along with information as to how to receive a new membership card.
12. Should you wish to cancel your JI Gold Club membership please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will cancel your account and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation.
General Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws and Competitions
1. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie's Italian Limited (registered number 04814000) whose registered address is 2 Gay Street, Bath, England, BA1 2 PH.
2. By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
4. Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Jamie's Italian Limited, its associated companies and not for profit organisations, or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies and not for profit organisations.
5. Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein.
6. No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw's terms and conditions.
7. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Jamie's Italian Limited and its associated companies and not for profit organisations and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies and not for profit organisations.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
9. Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
10. The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
11. The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw's closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
13. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
14. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy.
15. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize.
16. The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
General Terms and Conditions for Jamie's Italian Online Shop
Jamie's Italian Shop is a trading name for Jamie's Italian Limited.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. Orders are subject to availability. We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional material. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Jamie's Italian Shop will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our Returns & Refunds procedures below.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3 working days however where items are out of stock, there may be a delay. In the event of back ordering or delays, we will inform you of a new estimated delivery date. If you order more than one item, we may send them in multiple deliveries at no additional charge. Our standard delivery charge is £5.50 for all UK mainland addresses and all orders will require a signature on arrival. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact our enquiry line on 0844 800 3380 or Email JIshop.email@example.com quoting your name and order number.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact our returns department on 0844 800 3380 or JIshop.firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery and we will either exchange, replace or refund the item price. Consumable items such as olive oil, balsamic vinegar and wine must remain sealed and unopened. All we ask is that the item(s) are in their original packaging, unopened and any individual products remain sealed with labels and lids intact. If any goods are returned damaged we reserve the right to levy a charge commensurate with our costs of processing the sale.
Any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded nor will the original cost of delivery, unless in the case of damaged or faulty goods, or goods mistakenly shipped.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS TO US WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST.
None of the above items affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
If you have forgotten your account password, simply select My Account from the top of any page and select Forgot Your Password or click here. You will be asked to enter your registered Email address and we will send you a new password. If you have forgotten what Email address you registered with, please contact JIshop.email@example.com.
We accept payment by:
Credit / Debit card; all credit / debit card payments are processed by SAGEpay International.
To check the status of any orders simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the My Orders tab from the left side menu to view all old and current orders.
To update your account information, including Billing and Delivery addresses, simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the Account Information and Address Book tabs from the left side menu to view and edit all stored information and addresses.
To purchase products containing alcohol on this website, and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website, under English law you must be over 18 years of age. Warning: it is an offence to attempt to buy any product containing alcohol if you are under age or to attempt to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone else who is under age.
General Terms and Conditions for Jamie's Italian Vouchers
Jamie's Italian Vouchers may be used against a meal or merchandise at Jamie's Italian and Jamie's Italian Trattoria restaurants (not valid for online purchases) and is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the voucher. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable and non-returnable if lost or stolen. No change, can be given but the balance can be applied against future purchases. We reserve the right to refuse any gift voucher that may have been altered. Vouchers cannot be redeemed at any other Jamie related restaurant (Barbecoa, Jamie Oliver's Fifteen, Union Jacks, Recipease or Jamie Oliver's Diner).
Jamie’s Italian offers
JAMIE'S ITALIAN READING ORACLE APPLICATION OFFER: FREE DESSERT WITH EVERY MAIN MEAL ORDERED
One dessert can be redeemed per customer with the purchase of a main meal untill 31 March 2013. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers including Gold Club rewards. No cash alternative is available. Subject to availability. This offer is available in Jamie's Italian Reading only.
Oxford Student Offer - £5 pasta dish or burger
Offer valid at Jamie's Italian Oxford only. £5 offer is available on all pasta dishes and the Jamie's Italian burger only. Valid from 3 March - 30 March 2014. Offer can only be be redeemed with a valid student card with a valid photo student ID. Only one £5 dish can be redeemed per student card. Offer only available Monday - Thursday. Offer subject to availability. No cash alternative available.
Free Pasta dish
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, Gold Club rewards or promotional menu. No cash alternative available. Offer available all day Sunday to Friday in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only. Jamie's Italian Covent Garden, London, Jamie's Italian Threadneedle Street, London & Jamie's Italian, Newcastle restaurants are exempt from this offer. Cheapest pasta or ravioli dish is free, per table. One voucher can be redeemed per table. Voucher must be printed to claim offer - digital vouchers will not be excepted. Minimum of one large pasta dish must be ordered to claim offer. Subject to availability. Offer not available 18 April - 21 April 2014. Expiry date 30 April 2014.
Jamie’s Italian Gold club offers
Gold Club birthday offers can only be redeemed by club members. Loyalty and birthday rewards must be redeemed on separate visits. Birthday offer is valid for a total of 28 days - 14 days before your birthday, and 14 days after.
Gold Club Prize Draw - Trip to our new Flagship
The prize draw is open to Jamie’s Italian Gold Club members, aged 18 or over only. The winner will be chosen at random on 4 May 2014. The prize is valid for the winner and a chosen companion. The prize consists of 2 theatre tickets as well as accommodation for 1 night. The theatre tickets are valid for one year from 4 May 2014. The theatre tickets are subject to seat availability so please provide from flexibility in your dates. No cash alternative is available and tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Hotel accommodation is valid for one year from 4 May 2013 and is subject to advance reservations and availability. Hotel accommodation is based upon twin share with breakfast included. No other hotel amenities are included. The winner and their travel companion must travel together at all times and all the components of the prize must be taken together. Jamie’s Italian UK accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize which are not specifically included in the prize and set out in these terms and conditions. Jamie’s Italian UK has the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize is no longer available. Jamie’s Italian UK accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any successful entrants and their companion as a result of accepting the prize. Jamie’s Italian UK reserves the right to modify or remove this prize at any time and the decisions made in all matters outside its reasonable control. This includes weather conditions, fire, strike, war, political unrest, riots, inevitable accidents, or any other circumstances out of Jamie’s Italian UK control.
Forest Holidays - 10% Off
This offer expires on 30 April 2014. Holidays can be taken in 2014 including school holidays and bank holidays. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer at Forest Holidays. The code must be applied at the time of booking and cannot be added to past bookings.
April Gold Club Treat - Easter Present
Only one treat can be redeemed per Gold Club member. Treat can only been redeemed from 1 April - 30 April 2014. Offer available at all Jamie's Italian UK restaurants. No cash alternative available. Offer subject to availability.
Boden - 20% off for Gold Club members.
The '20% off' offer expires at 11:59pm on 1 April 2014, is not for re-sale or publication and can be used only once. Previous purchases are not eligible for this offer. This offer applies only to personal orders. Orders that are considered to be commercial may be excluded from the offer. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Boden, Mini Boden, Johnnie B or internet offer. Boden gift vouchers, shopping party and clearance items are excluded from this offer. All orders are subject to acceptance under Boden's standard terms and conditions. Standard terms and conditions of sale are set out on our website.
Amazon Terms and Conditions
Sold by Jamie’s Italian UK. Vouchers are valid from 1st February to 31st March only. Available in 30 Jamie’s Italian locations across the UK. Not available in Threadneedle Street, Gatwick, Trattoria Richmond, Newcastle or Piccadilly. Vouchers must be printed and presented upon arrival. Buy as many as you like; send as many as you like as gifts. You are purchasing a voucher to be redeemed, instructions on how to book will be give after purchase. Online reservations are required to redeem the offer and are subject to availability. The merchant requires a notice period of 48 hours for cancellations or rescheduling, or your voucher will be considered used. Customers must be 18 or older with Valid ID for alcohol. Please note that the offer is only valid until 6pm on Saturdays. Not available on 14th February or 30th March 2014. Dishes are from set menu. A discretionary 10% service charge based on the total value of your meal will be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more. Please advide your server or any special dietary requirements including intolerances and allergies. We cannot guarantee that any of the dishes are free from allergens. Where possible, trained staff at the restaurant will advise on alternative dishes. All prices include 20% VAT. Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Maestro are accepted for any additional items bought. Entire redeemable value of the voucher must be used in a single visit. The total value of your voucher is valid until 31st March 2014 and will expire immediately after such a date.
Free Pasta for David.
One free pasta dish can be redeemed per Gold Club customer with the name David. Offer valid from 2 April – 2 May 2014 excluding the 18-21 April 2014. Gold Club customers can also redeem a free glass of Prosecco with their pasta dish if they visit before 9 April 2014. Must show a valid form of photo identification (such as a passport or driving license) as well as a Gold Club card to claim the offer. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including Gold Club rewards. Subject to availability. No cash alternative is available.