By accessing this website or any other Jamie's Italian restaurant website page you agree to the terms and conditions of the main JamieOliver.com website (the "Site") (the "Terms") as well as the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
General Terms and Conditions for Jamie's Italian Gold Club
Jamie's Italian Gold Club ("JI Gold Club") is a membership club whereby Jamie's Italian customers can receive rewards for their loyalty.
By signing up to become a member of the JI Gold Club (and in addition to the Terms of the Site) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. JI Gold Club membership is only available in relation to Jamie.s Italian restaurants in the UK.
2. You must be 18 years or older to become a JI Gold Club member.
3. JI Gold Club offers and rewards may only be redeemed by valid JI Gold Club members at participating Jamie's Italian restaurants in the UK.
4. When redeeming JI Gold Club offers, only one membership card may be used per table.
5. Loyalty and birthday rewards may not be redeemed on the same Jamie's Italian restaurant visit.
6. Use of the £10 voucher you receive when you sign up requires a minimum spend of at least £30 and is only valid for 28 days from the date of sign up.
7. Each time a JI Gold Club member visits a Jamie's Italian restaurant in the UK and purchases at least one main meal they will be automatically entered into a quarterly prize draw. See separate prize draw and competition terms and conditions when promotions are advertised. Should you not wish to be entered into the quarterly prize draw please email your name and membership number to email@example.com asking to be removed from the prize draw, we will then send you an email confirming such removal.
8. Personal information which you are asked to supply in order to join the JI Gold Club, will be used by Jamie's Italian, Jamie Oliver group companies, our service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your JI Gold Club membership; (ii) to create your JI Gold Club membership card (iii) for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 9 below); and/or (iv) as otherwise set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
9. There will be opportunities on the Site to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from Jamie's Italian and other Jamie Oliver group companies and businesses. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the "unsubscribe" link.
11. Should you lose your JI Gold Club membership card please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and membership number (if you know it), we will cancel your card and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation along with information as to how to receive a new membership card.
12. Should you wish to cancel your JI Gold Club membership please send an email to email@example.com, we will cancel your account and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation.
General Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws and Competitions
1. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie's Italian Limited (registered number 04814000) whose registered address is 2 Gay Street, Bath, England, BA1 2 PH.
2. By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
3. Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
4. Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Jamie's Italian Limited, its associated companies and not for profit organisations, or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies and not for profit organisations.
5. Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein.
6. No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw's terms and conditions.
7. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Jamie's Italian Limited and its associated companies and not for profit organisations and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies and not for profit organisations.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
9. Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
10. The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
11. The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw's closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
13. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
14. By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy.
15. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize.
16. The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
General Terms and Conditions for Jamie's Italian Online Shop
Jamie's Italian Shop is a trading name for Jamie's Italian Limited.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. Orders are subject to availability. We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional material. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Jamie's Italian Shop will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our Returns & Refunds procedures below.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3 working days however where items are out of stock, there may be a delay. In the event of back ordering or delays, we will inform you of a new estimated delivery date. If you order more than one item, we may send them in multiple deliveries at no additional charge. Our standard delivery charge is £5.50 for all UK mainland addresses and all orders will require a signature on arrival. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact our enquiry line on 0844 800 3380 or Email JIshop.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name and order number.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact our returns department on 0844 800 3380 or JIshop.email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery and we will either exchange, replace or refund the item price. Consumable items such as olive oil, balsamic vinegar and wine must remain sealed and unopened. All we ask is that the item(s) are in their original packaging, unopened and any individual products remain sealed with labels and lids intact. If any goods are returned damaged we reserve the right to levy a charge commensurate with our costs of processing the sale.
Any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded nor will the original cost of delivery, unless in the case of damaged or faulty goods, or goods mistakenly shipped.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS TO US WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST.
None of the above items affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
If you have forgotten your account password, simply select My Account from the top of any page and select Forgot Your Password or click here. You will be asked to enter your registered Email address and we will send you a new password. If you have forgotten what Email address you registered with, please contact JIshop.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept payment by:
Credit / Debit card; all credit / debit card payments are processed by SAGEpay International.
To check the status of any orders simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the My Orders tab from the left side menu to view all old and current orders.
To update your account information, including Billing and Delivery addresses, simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the Account Information and Address Book tabs from the left side menu to view and edit all stored information and addresses.
To purchase products containing alcohol on this website, and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website, under English law you must be over 18 years of age. Warning: it is an offence to attempt to buy any product containing alcohol if you are under age or to attempt to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone else who is under age.
General Terms and Conditions for Jamie's Italian Vouchers
Jamie's Italian Vouchers may be used against a meal or merchandise at Jamie's Italian and Jamie's Italian Trattoria restaurants (not valid for online purchases) and is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the voucher. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable and non-returnable if lost or stolen. No change, can be given but the balance can be applied against future purchases. We reserve the right to refuse any gift voucher that may have been altered. Vouchers cannot be redeemed at any other Jamie related restaurant (Barbecoa, Jamie Oliver's Fifteen, Union Jacks, Recipease or Jamie Oliver's Diner).
Jamie’s Italian offers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CHRISTMAS 2013
Thank you for choosing Jamie’s Italian as the venue for your Christmas party – we just have a few important bits and pieces we would like you to have a read through. Please note by booking at Jamie's Italian you confirm you accept all the following:
Confirmation of Bookings
We are unable to give final confirmation on any booking until we have received your deposit of £10 per person
We ask for a deposit of £10 per person – this may be paid by BACS, cash or by card. We cannot accept cheques. Please quote your booking reference number for any deposit transaction. We will require full payment of deposit with 7 days of provisional booking
Numbers and Covers
We require confirmation of the final numbers no later than 2 working days prior to the booking. Jamie’s Italian Ltd will charge for food and beverages based on final numbers. We will do our upmost to accommodate increases in numbers if notified in advance
We will require a pre-order for all members of the party for all 2 courses - please note antipasti planks are based on a sharing basis. Our Christmas Coordinator will email through the organiser a pre-order form. This must be completed for all members of the party no later than 10 working days before your reservation.
Arrival and Timings
Unless you have booked for 8.00pm or after, you will have your table for 2 hours – so please arrive promptly at your arranged time.
All food and drink prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. A 10% discretionary service charge will be added to your final bill.
Cancellation by the Client
For cancellations less than 2 working days prior to the booking, Jamie’s Italian will retain the deposit.
Cancellation by Jamie’s Italian
Jamie’s Italian is entitled to cancel the booking at any time by giving written notice for the following reasons:
If the client is in breach or default of its obligations under this Agreement.
If the event might prejudice the reputation of Jamie’s Italian or cause damage to the premises
If Jamie’s Italian is unable to carry out its obligations due to circumstances beyond its control.
All property left on the Jamie’s Italian premises is done so at the owner's risk. Jamie’s Italian accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to property left behind.
By booking with Jamie's Italian you have confirmed you accept the above terms and conditions for your Christmas party. For further details please contact the restaurant direct
Jamie’s Italian Gold club offers
Gold Club birthday offers can only be redeemed by club members. Loyalty and birthday rewards must be redeemed on separate visits. Birthday offer is valid for a total of 28 days - 14 days before your birthday, and 14 days after.
1. Treat available to Jamie’s Italian Gold Club customers only.
2. Only one treat per Gold Club member.
3. No cash alternative available.
4. Subject to availability.
JAMIE'S CHRISTMAS JUMPER
This prize draw is run by Jamie's Italian Limited, 2 Gay Street, Bath, England, BA1 2 PH.
To enter send the reason why you love Jamie's Italian to email@example.com
Winner will be chosen by Jamie Oliver and his decision will be based on his opinion of what the best reason is for loving Jamie's Italian.
Competition closes on 00:00 on 6 December 2013.
Winners will be notified via email by no later than 10 December 2013 and the jumper will be sent to an agreed address. Jamie Oliver's decision is final.
No cash alternative is available.
FREE PASTA FOR ANYONE NAMED JAMIE
One free pasta dish can be redeemed per Gold Club customer with the name Jamie. Offer valid from 25 November - 25 December 2013. Must show a valid form of photo identification (such as a passport or driving license) as well as Gold Club Card to claim the offer. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including Gold Club rewards. Subject to availability. No cash alternative is available.
PRIZE DRAW - TRIP TO JAMIE'S ITALIAN, ISTANBUL
The prize draw is open to Jamie’s Italian Gold Club members, aged 18 or over only.
The winner will be chosen at random on 18 February 2014.
The prize is valid for the winner and a chosen companion.
The prize consists of return economy class flights from London to Istanbul as well as accommodation
for three nights.
The tickets are valid for one year from 18 February 2014. All travel must be completed before the expiry
date. The tickets are subject to seat availability so please provide some flexibility in your dates of travel.
We may not be able to confirm your reservations on your preferred choice of dates.
No cash alternative available and tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
Hotel accommodation is valid for one year from 18 February 2014 and is subject to advance
reservations and availability.
Hotel accommodation is based upon twin-share with breakfast included. No other hotel amenities,
The winner of the prize draw and their travel companion must travel together at all times and all the
components of the prize must be taken together.
The prize does not include domestic UK transfers, travel insurance, spending money or incidental
Jamie’s Italian UK accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically
included in the prize.
The winner will be notified by phone or email by Jamie’s Italian UK on or after 18 February 2014 and
given details of how to claim their prize.
Jamie’s Italian UK has the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event
that the original prize offered is no longer available.
Jamie’s Italian UK accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment
incurred or suffered by the prize winner and their companion as a result of accepting the prize.
Jamie’s Italian UK reserves the right to modify or remove this prize at any time and the decisions made
in all matters under their control is final.
Jamie’s Italian UK is not liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where such failure is caused
by an occurrence outside its reasonable control. This includes weather conditions, fire, strike, war,
political unrest, riots, inevitable accidents, or any other circumstances out of Jamie’s Italian UK control.