General terms & conditions
Prize draws and competitions
- Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited (registered number 06294067) whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL.
- By entering into one of our competitions or prize draws, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw as well as these general terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is permitted for each competition or prize draw unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw.
- Our competitions and prize draws are open to all residents in the UK over the age of 18, unless stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw, but is closed to any employees (and members of their families and households) of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited, its associated companies and of any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- Competition and prize draw entries must be made in the manner specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw and must be received by the closing date stated therein
- No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw. Where applicable details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw's terms and conditions.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place of residence may be made public if you win and if the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose by Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited and/or its associated companies and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which we do not receive for any reason. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited its associated companies and any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion, the Jamie Oliver Limited website or any other website or platform (including without limitation digital and social networking platforms) on which Jamie Oliver Enterprises Limited is organising a prize draw or competition, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions
- Details of how entrants may compete or be chosen to win can be found in the terms and conditions of the relevant competition or prize draw
- The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available.
- The prize is non-transferable. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason
- If the winner cannot be contacted or is not able to accept the prize within 2 months of the relevant competition or prize draw's closing date, then we reserve the right to award the prize to another participant.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time, or to cancel, alter or amend the competition or prize draw at any stage should it be necessary.
- By entering into a competition or prize draw, you agree that any personal information you supply may be used by Us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy as at the date of your entry as found at www.jamieoliver.com/privacy.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting (or refusing as the case may be) a prize
- The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction
RICHMOND ORANGE TREE OFFER
Offer entitles customer to £5 off their bill with a minimum spend of £20 on food and drink only. Customer must present Orange Tree Theatre ticket to redeem offer. Valid Sunday-Friday only. Valid from 10 June 2015-9 June 2016. Offer can be redeemed within 28 days of date on Orange Tree Theatre ticket. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer available at Jamie's Trattoria Richmond only. No cash alternative available.
Visit York Mini Guide Offer
Valid at Jamie's Italian York only. Advanced booking is required. One free glass of Jamie's Prosecco per guest ordering a main course. Guest must quote "Visit York Offer" when booking in order to receive a free glass of Jamie's Prosecco for each of their party. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Valid from 23 March 2015-22 March 2016. No cash alternative available.
EXCEL AFTER HOURS GUIDE
One complimentary glass of Jamie's Prosecco per guest when ordering a main course only. Valid at Jamie's Italian Canary Wharf only. Advanced booking is required. Please quote "ExCeL London" when making your booking in order to redeem offer. Valid from 1 June 2015-1 June 2016. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
HAPPY HOUR – STRATFORD AND SHEPHERD'S BUSH
Enjoy any main meal and we'll treat you to a drink
Valid in Jamie's Italian Westfield Stratford and Shepherd's Bush only. One free bottle of beer, 175ml glass of house wine or selected soft drink per guest ordering a main meal. Valid between 2.00pm-4.00pm on date of offer only. Guest must present Happiour app offer on mobile device to their server in order to redeem offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
Buy any main meal and we'll treat you to a side dish
Valid in Jamie's Italian Westfield Stratford and Shepherd's Bush only. One free “sides” dish per guest ordering a main meal. Valid between 2.00pm-4.00pm on date of offer only. Guest must present Happiour app offer on mobile device to their server in order to redeem offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
Enjoy a main meal and we'll treat you to a dessert
Valid in Jamie's Italian Westfield Stratford and Shepherd's Bush only. One free dessert up to the value of £5.50 per guest ordering a main meal. Valid between 5.00pm-7.00pm on date of offer only. Guest must present Happiour app offer on mobile device to their server in order to redeem offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
Buy any main meal and we'll include a glass of Prosecco
Valid in Jamie's Italian Westfield Stratford and Shepherd's Bush only. One free glass of Jamie's Prosecco or selected soft drink per guest ordering a main meal. Valid between 5.00pm-7.00pm on date of offer only. Guest must present Happiour app offer on mobile device to their server in order to redeem offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
Enjoy £10 off
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, including Gold Club rewards. One £10 off voucher can be used per table with a minimum spend of £30 on food and drink only. Valid from 22 September-25 October 2015 excluding Saturdays. Voucher must be printed and handed to server in order to claim offer digital vouchers will not be accepted. Valid in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available.
Gennaro’s Dish of the Day
Gennaro’s dish of the day is available every Tuesday only. Special on offer with change on a monthly basis and is subject to availability. Valid in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only.
JAMIE'S ITALIAN GOLD CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jamie's Italian Gold Club ("JI Gold Club") is a membership club whereby Jamie's Italian customers can receive treats, tasters and rewards for their loyalty. By signing up to become a member of the JI Gold Club (and in addition to the Terms of the Site) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- JI Gold Club membership is only available in relation to Jamie's Italian restaurants in the UK.
- You must be 18 years or older to become a JI Gold Club member.
- JI Gold Club treats, tasters and rewards may only be redeemed by valid JI Gold Club members at participating Jamie's Italian restaurants in the UK.
- When redeeming JI Gold Club treats, tasters or rewards, in a valid Jamie's Italian UK restaurant, only one membership card may be used per table.
- Monthly treats and birthday treats may not be redeemed on the same Jamie's Italian restaurant visit.
- Use of the £10 voucher you receive when you sign up requires a minimum spend of at least £30 and is only valid for 28 days from the date of sign up.
- Each time a JI Gold Club member visits a Jamie's Italian restaurant in the UK and purchases at least one main meal they will be automatically entered into a quarterly prize draw. See separate prize draw terms and conditions when promotions are advertised. Should you not wish to be entered into the quarterly prize draw please email your name and membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org asking to be removed from the prize draw, we will then send you an email confirming such removal.
- Personal information which you are asked to supply in order to join the JI Gold Club, will be used by Jamie's Italian, Jamie Oliver group companies, our service providers and other organisations and by subcontractors, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your JI Gold Club membership; (ii) to create your JI Gold Club membership card (iii) for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 9 below); and/or (iv) as otherwise set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
- There will be opportunities on the Site to receive e-mail communications alerting you to news and offers from Jamie's Italian and other Jamie Oliver group companies and businesses. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by replying to the email using the "unsubscribe" link.
- Should you lose your JI Gold Club membership card please send an email to email@example.com including your name and membership number (if you know it), we will cancel your card and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation along with information as to how to receive a new membership card.
- Should you wish to cancel your JI Gold Club membership please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will cancel your account and send you a confirmation email of such cancellation.
- JI Gold Club treats, tasters and rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other Jamie's Italian UK or third party offer.
JAMIE'S ITALIAN GOLD CLUB OFFERS
Gold Club birthday treats can only be redeemed by club members. Monthly treats and birthday treats must be redeemed on separate visits. Birthday offer is valid for a total of 28 days - 14 days before your birthday, and 14 days after. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Minimum £30 spend on food required. Valid in Jamie's Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available
One taster per Gold Club member and each guest ordering a main course only. Gold Club member must present their Gold Club card in order to receive tasters. One taster per customer can be redeemed on each visit only. Tasters change on a monthly basis and are subject to availability. Valid at Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available.
OCTOBER TREAT – FREE GLASS OF WINE
Offer valid to Gold Club members only. One free 125ml glass of Jamie’s Italian house wine or Orange juice spritz per Gold Club member and each guest ordering a main course. Valid from 1 October-1 November 2015. Valid in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
COMPETITION – #PUKKAPUMPKINS
Competition open to Gold Club members only. Participants can enter by posting a picture of their carved pumpkin to social media channels Facebook, Twitter or Instagram only. Participants must use #PukkaPumkins to be entered into the competition. One winner will be picked on or shortly after 2 November 2015. Winner will be informed via the social media channel on which they entered. Prize entitles the bearer to a meal for two up to the value of £100 on food and drink only. Prize will be loaded to member’s Gold Club card and is valid for 28 days only from date of notification. Valid in Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. No cash alternative available.
PRIZE DRAW - A FUN PACKED WEEKEND AWAY
Winner will be selected entirely at random and informed via the contact details provided from all eligible entries within 7 days of the competition closing. Prize entitles the winner and five guests to one three night weekend stay in a three-bedroom Golden Oak cabin at any of the nine Forest Holidays UK locations, six Tree Top Adventure tickets to any of the UK GoApe locations and a meal for six people up to the value of £300 at any Jamie’s Italian UK restaurant. Forest Ranger experience will be included as part of the Forest Holidays package. Winner can choose one of four Forest Ranger activities: Bush Skills; Young Explorers; Night Vision or Twilight Walk. All guests must attend the same Forest Ranger activity. GoApe participation and supervision ratios apply - visit goape.co.uk for more information. All prize bookings must be made in advance and are subject to availability. Prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification and redeemed by 30 April 2016. The prize excludes any travel costs that may be accrued or any amenities that are not complimentary or expressly stated to be included as part of the prize. The prize has no cash value and it cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged for cash or an alternative holiday, or combined with any other offer, promotion or discount.
THIRD PARTY OFFER – 2-FOR-1 AT RECIPEASE
Offer entitles Gold Club members to 2-for-1 on all Bring and Friend and Big Chef: Little Chef lessons at Recipease, Notting Hill. Offer available from 3 August-31 October 2015. Member must use enter promotion code GOLDCLUB for Bring a Friend and GOLDCLUB4 for Big Chef: Little Chef when booking in order to redeem offer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not valid on groups of 6 or more or on any corporate or Christmas party packages. Bring a Friend offer available on the following Bring a Friend lessons: Pasta Master, Unbeatable Filled Pasta, Thai Green Curry, South Indian Prawn Curry, Mexican Street Food, American Green Chilli, Become a Sushi Master, North Indian Thali, A taste of Tunisian, A taste of Japan, Vietnamese Street Food. Big Chef: Little Chef lessons available are Pasta making and American green chilli. Lessons last for approximately 1.5 hours. Please visit jamieoliver.com/recipease for full lesson details or email email@example.com.
CHRISTMAS BOOKINGS 2015
EARLY BIRD OFFER
Valid from 16 November-3 December 2015. 20% off all Jamie’s Italian Christmas set menus. Offer valid on Christmas set menus only, any drinks and extra food items will not be eligible for discount. Valid at Jamie’s Italian UK restaurants only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative available.
We ask for a deposit of £10 per person deposit to be paid in order to secure the booking. The deposit may be paid by BACS, cash or by card, we cannot accept cheques. Please quote your booking reference number for any deposit transaction. We will require full payment of deposit within 7 days of provisional booking; unless your booking is made within 14 days of dining in which case we require the deposit within 48 hours.
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKINGS
The booking will be confirmed upon receiving the deposit of £10 per person.
We will require a pre-order for all guests of the party for mains and desserts – please note starters are based on a sharing basis. Our Christmas Coordinator will email the pre-order form to the organiser. This must be completed for all guests of the party no later than 14 days prior to your booking. If the booking is made within 14 days of the booking we require the pre-order 72 hours in advance of the booking unless agreed otherwise.
NUMBER OF GUESTS
We require confirmation of the final numbers no later than 14 days prior to the booking. We will do our up most to accommodate increases in numbers if notified in advance.
ARRIVAL AND TIMINGS
Unless you have booked for 8.00pm or later, you will have your table for 2 hours 15 minutes– so please arrive promptly for you booking to allow you the best experience.
All food and drink prices quoted are inclusive of VAT. A 12.5 % discretionary service charge will be added to your final bill.
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
For cancellations less than 2 working days prior to the booking, Jamie’s Italian reserves the right to retain the deposit.
CANCELLATION BY JAMIE’S ITALIAN
Jamie’s Italian is entitled to cancel the booking at any time by giving written notice for the following reasons:
- If the client is in breach or default of its obligations under this Agreement
- If the event might prejudice the reputation of Jamie’s Italian or cause damage to the premises
- If Jamie’s Italian is unable to carry out its obligations due to circumstances beyond its control.
All property left on the Jamie’s Italian premises is done so at the owner's risk. Jamie’s Italian accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to property left behind.
By booking with Jamie's Italian you have confirmed you accept the above terms and conditions for your Christmas party.
JAMIE'S ITALIAN SHOP
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to them, you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
Jamie's Italian Shop is a trading name for Jamie's Italian Limited. Registered in England No. 04814000 Registered Office: 19/21 Nile Street | London | N1 7LL Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. Orders are subject to availability. We will not be legally bound by any factual or typographical errors on the website or other promotional material. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order. By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Jamie's Italian Shop will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with our Returns & Refunds procedures below.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy Notice
- Returns & Refunds
- Forgotten Password
- Viewing orders
- Updating Account Information
- Age Restricted Products
1. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We aim to deliver all orders within 3 working days however where items are out of stock, there may be a delay. In the event of back ordering or delays, we will inform you of a new estimated delivery date. If you order more than one item, we may send them in multiple deliveries at no additional charge. Our standard delivery charge is £5.50 for all UK mainland addresses and all orders will require a signature on arrival. If you have any queries regarding delivery, please contact our enquiry line on 0844 800 3380 or Email JIshop.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name and order number.
2. PRIVACY NOTICE
3. RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact our returns department on 0844 800 3380 or JIshop.email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery and we will either exchange, replace or refund the item price. Consumable items such as olive oil, balsamic vinegar and wine must remain sealed and unopened. All we ask is that the item(s) are in their original packaging, unopened and any individual products remain sealed with labels and lids intact. If any goods are returned damaged we reserve the right to levy a charge commensurate with our costs of processing the sale. Any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded nor will the original cost of delivery, unless in the case of damaged or faulty goods, or goods mistakenly shipped. PLEASE DO NOT RETURN PRODUCTS TO US WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST. None of the above items affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied nor does it affect your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
4. FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
If you have forgotten your account password, simply select My Account from the top of any page and select Forgot Your Password or click here. You will be asked to enter your registered Email address and we will send you a new password. If you have forgotten what Email address you registered with, please contact JIshop.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept payment by:
Credit / Debit card; all credit / debit card payments are processed by SAGEpay International.
6. VIEWING ORDERS
To check the status of any orders simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the My Orders tab from the left side menu to view all old and current orders.
7. UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
To update your account information, including Billing and Delivery addresses, simply select My Account from the top of any page and enter your username (your registered Email address) and password. Select the Account Information and Address Book tabs from the left side menu to view and edit all stored information and addresses.
AGE RESTRICTED PRODUCTS
To purchase products containing alcohol on this website, and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website, under English law you must be over 18 years of age. Warning: it is an offence to attempt to buy any product containing alcohol if you are under age or to attempt to purchase alcohol on behalf of someone else who is under age
JAMIE'S ITALIAN CONCIERGE CLUB
This scheme is open to Concierge desks of hotels accepted by Jamie's Italian Ltd. who are resident in the UK, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who have agreed to participate in the Incentive Scheme and who have agreed to performance related points for the duration of the Incentive Scheme ('Employees').
To participate in the scheme, hotel concierge desks must sign up to the Jamie's Italian Concierge Club.
This scheme runs from June 2014 and, unless otherwise stipulated, will be on-going.
Participation in the Incentive Scheme constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Jamie's Italian Ltd reserve the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
USE OF DATA
Personal data which you provide may be used for programme communications and for the purpose of this employee incentive programme only.
Each week points will be awarded to each employee based on their performance for the previous week. One point will rewarded to the hotel per guest sent down to a Jamie's Italian UK restaurant.
Points will be awarded to employees on a weekly basis based on number of units over the preceding week.
Employees may opt to either:
- save points awarded for redemption at a later date; or
- redeem some or all of the points awarded on a monthly basis for prizes through the Red Letter Days website
Points must be redeemed via the website. Prizes, once chosen, can only be changed if the redeemer contacts within 24 hours of the redemption.
Redeeming points for rewards will not affect the Employee's positioning the monthly rolling league table (if applicable).
All points must be redeemed 30 days following the end of the campaign.
Experience rewards will be fulfilled by the employee's direct arrangement with the experience reward supplier, in accordance with each individual supplier's availability, lead-time and capability.
In the case of a reward item not being available, we will contact the user within 7 days of placing the order and offer a replacement item of similar value.If the user does not wish to accept the replacement item, the original value of the reward deducted from the user's account will be re-credited.
Red Letter Days reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or similar value.
Red Letter Days reserves the right to remove or include any reward from the range at our discretion.
Red Letter Days will honour any rewards that have already been allocated a employee prior to any website alterations.
The delivery of Experiences, Lifestyle and Special Offers will be via an instant e-voucher and gifts will be posted within 15 working days. The delivery of all Experience, Lifestyle and Special Offers will be made to the email address as supplied by the user at the time of order.The delivery address for gifts should be to an address where the item can be signed for.If there is nobody available to sign for receipt of the goods then the delivery company will usually leave a card with contact details for the user to arrange delivery again.Where a rearranged delivery is made and there is nobody present to sign for the item the supplier may at their discretion charge for re-delivery costs and this will be passed on to the user. Users should not accept delivery of items that have been delivered where the packaging is damaged.Delivery of damaged items must be refused and our customer service team must be advised immediately so that we can contact the supplier and arrange for replacement product to be shipped.If the package is opened and item is then found to be faulty then the user must advise us within 24 hours and will make contact with the supplier on the user's behalf to arrange a replacement or suitable alternative.
Returns will usually be possible with our gift range if there is a fault or it is damaged. If the Client or user wishes to discuss or organise a return, exchange or refund of any item, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. The client acknowledges that some reward items are not returnable and non-refundable (i.e. Experience and Lifestyle vouchers)
Prizes and rewards may be considered a taxable benefit to the recipients. Jamie's Italian Ltd may, at its own discretion, agree to pay the tax liability and National Insurance contributions arising on behalf of employees. Where it does not, recipients will be informed and will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to their local tax offices any tax liability and NI contributions arising on their prize. Red Letter Days will not account for any Social or National Insurance or tax liability arising from this promotion. Jamie's Italian Ltd and Red Letter Days will absolve themselves from any liability arising from any National Insurance Contributions arising from this prize. No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this scheme or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Jamie's Italian Ltd's decision shall be final.Jamie's Italian Ltd and/or Red Letter Days reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this scheme at any time without notice. Jamie's Italian Ltd and/or Red Letter Days cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party.Employees in this incentive scheme agree that Jamie's Italian Ltd and Red Letter Days will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a prize, or from participation in this promotion. Nothing in this clause shall limit Jamie's Italian Ltd's or Red Letter Days liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or arising out of fraud. Jamie's Italian Ltd or Red Letter Days reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the redemption programme. This promotion offer Programme is administrated by Red Letter Days. Promoter: Jamie's Italian Limited (registered number 04814000), 2 Gay Street, Bath, England, BA1 2PH. Free glass of Prosecco or soft drink for Concierge Club Customers. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers including Gold Club rewards. One free glass of house wine (red, white or rose/125ml or 175ml) or soft drink can be redeemed per guest upon presentation of Concierge Club voucher issued by hotel concierge. Each guest must also order a main meal to redeem offer. Valid at Jamie's Italian Bath only. No cash alternative available. Subject to availability. Valid until 30 June 2015.