Win a trip to Copenhagen!
If our story on the Danish capital this month whets your appetite, make sure you enter our competition to win a mini-break for two. Our friends at Visit Denmark are offering two nights at the stylish Ibsens Hotel, just around the corner from vibrant Torvehallerne food market. Our winners will be treated to dinner at Höst, where the dishes prepared by chef Jonas Christensen are an inventive take on New Nordic cooking. Also included is lunch at Copenhagen Street Food, the bustling waterfront destination that showcases casual food from all corners of the globe. Needless to say, flights are thrown in, too. Enter now to be in with a chance!
Win a cooking lesson at Leiths!
Want to brush up on your kitchen skills? There's no better place to do it than Leiths School of Food and Wine, which has trained a line-up of star chefs, including Lorraine Pascale and Gizzi Erskine. Its evening and weekend classes cover everything from street food to Peruvian cuisine and pasta, so you're sure to find something to whet your appetite. We're giving away a day-long cookery course for you and a friend at the prestigious London school in March. Worth £300, the prize includes a fabulous lunch with wine.
Win tickets to craft beer rising!
If you're a fan of a brew, don't miss Craft Beer Rising in East London on 26-27 February. Back for its fourth year, the festival celebrates all things hoppy with the most lauded small-batch brewers, such as Beavertown, and some exciting new faces, including Somerset brewer The Wild Beer Co, which specialises in using foraged ingredients. Expect street food, live music, talks and tastings. With more than 600 beers on offer, even the most committed craft geeks will find something new. We've got ten pairs of tickets to give away - enter now to be in with a shot.
General competition terms and conditions
Competitions and prize draws are only open to UK residents at least 18 years of age, unless the prize involves foreign travel in which case the winner must be at least 21 years of age at the time of travel, Unless otherwise stated, none of our competitions or prize draws are open to employees of the Jamie Oliver group of companies and/or affiliated companies and not for profit organisations, and/or any co-promoters, competition or prize draw sponsors, prize providers and any of their associated companies or members of their families. Only one entry is permitted per person and in the instance of competitions, the editor or any other specified judge or adjudicator's decision is final. No purchase or fee is payable in order to enter a competition or prize draw and, where applicable, details of free entry routes will be available in the relevant competition or prize draw terms and conditions. The prize must be taken as offered and is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternatives are available. We or the relevant prize provider as applicable reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of an equivalent value should the prize or any part of the prize become unavailable for any reason. By entering into the competition or prize draw, you agree that your name and general place or residence may be made public if you win and the relevant competition or prize draw includes submitting any copy, images, photographs or footage that these may be used for any purpose including publishing it in Jamie magazine or on jamieolivermagazine.com by Jamie Magazine, any of the Jamie Oliver group of companies and any of their associated companies. No responsibility can be accepted for late entries; proof of sending a letter or email is not proof of receipt of entry. Unless specified otherwise, if a prize remains unclaimed for six months it will not be awarded, provided reasonable attempts have been made to contact the winner using the contact details supplied. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering a competition or prize draw or by accepting or refusing as the case may be a prize. The competition or prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions and prize draws are organised by Jamie Magazine Limited registered number 06739827 whose address is 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL
Copenhagen competition terms and conditions
1. All entries must be received by midnight on Thursday 3 March 2016.
2. One 1st prize winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
3. The winners will be contacted within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to VisitDenmark Competition Winners, Jamie Magazine Limited, 19-21 Nile Street, London N1 7LL, United Kingdom within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value shall be provided.
6. The prize is a two-night break for two to Copenhagen. The prize includes: two return economy class flights from London to Copenhagen; two nights? accommodation at the Ibsens Hotel, Copenhagen, based on two people sharing a double room on a bed and breakfast basis; dinner for two at Höst, Nørre Farimagsgade 41, 1364 Kbh.K; lunch for two at Copenhagen Street Food, Hal 7 & 8, Papirøen, Trangravsvej 14, 1436 Kbh K.
7. The 1st Prize must be taken as one package. It does not include travel between the winner's home and the airport; travel insurance; transfers; personal expenditure or incidental costs; and food & drink (other than where mentioned).
8. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they and their guest each has a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
9. The Prize must be taken before October 31, 2016. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply. Once confirmed, the booking cannot be amended. The winner and their guest must travel together at all times.
10. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter and VisitDenmark.
11. Entrants'€™ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this competition and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
12. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
16. The Promoter is responsible for the publication, administration and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prizes is the responsibility of VisitDenmark.
17. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Craft Beer Rising competition
Tickets are for the evening of Friday 26 February only. Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 18 February.
Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 3 March.