Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Blondies with bitter chocolate
snacks and sides | makes 12
Gluten-free & vegan. Using honey and soya yoghurt makes these blondies deliciously sticky in the centre.
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4 and line a 23cm square brownie tin with baking parchment.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and sea salt into a bowl.
3. Combine the soya yoghurt, vanilla seeds and honey in a large bowl. Add the light brown sugar and mix until well combined.
4. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, then fold in the chopped dark chocolate.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared brownie pan and evenly spread over the pan with a spoon or spatula. Bake in the oven for 30–35 minutes, until the top of the blondie is firm and brown. Remove from the oven and let the blondie cool completely in the pan. Cut into 12 pieces and serve.
Per blondie 195 cals, 7.6g fat (4.4g saturated), 2.9g protein, 38g carbs, 27.2g sugars
Recipe Anna Jones
Photo Maja Smend
from Issue 27
ingredients• 150g gluten-free flour
• 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
• ˝ tsp fine sea salt
• 200g soya yoghurt
• ˝ vanilla pod, split lengthways and seeds scraped
• 2 tbsp honey
• 250g light brown sugar
• 200g vegan 70%-cocoa chocolate, roughly chopped