Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Broad bean & wild fennel bruschetta
snacks and sides | serves 4 as a side or starter
1. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the bacon and onions and fry until softened. Stir in the beans, add the stock, then season. Reduce the heat and simmer till the beans are tender, but hold their shape.
2. Take the pan off the heat, stir in the wild fennel and serve on the ciabatta.
Recipe Gennaro Contaldo
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 10
ingredients• 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• 200g bacon, sliced
• 2 onions, finely chopped
• 500g podded baby broad beans
• 100ml vegetable stock
• A handful of wild fennel, chopped
• 4 slices of toasted ciabatta