Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
snacks and sides | Makes 15
1. Soak the bread in a dish of water till soft. In a large bowl, break up the cauliflower, till fine. Mix in the soaked bread, 100g breadcrumbs, parsley, paprika and cumin. Season to taste. Add a splash of oil, 2 beaten eggs and combine. Put the flour, 200g breadcrumbs and the remaining egg in 3 separate bowls.
2. Take some of the cauli mix, press into a ball and flatten slightly. Toss in flour, dip into egg and roll in breadcrumbs. Repeat until finished. Place on a tray and chill for 1 hour. Heat 1cm oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, over medium heat, till hot. Carefully fry croquettes in batches till golden on both sides. Remove and drain on paper towel. Stir the harissa through the yoghurt and serve with the hot croquettes.
Recipe Andy Harris
Photo David Loftus
from Issue 9
ingredients• 1 slice white bread, crusts removed
• 1kg cauliflower florets, boiled till soft
• 300g breadcrumbs
• 3 tbsp chopped parsley
• ½ tsp paprika
• ½ tsp ground cumin
• Olive oil
• 2 eggs, beaten, plus 1 egg, beaten
• 100g plain flour
• 2 tsp harissa paste
• 250g plain, thick yoghurt