Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Chicken tandoor-style kebabs
main courses | serves 4-6
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the chicken to make a marinade. Add the chicken and coat well in the marinade, then season with sea salt and black pepper. Cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 2?3 hours.
2. Thread the chicken onto 12 skewers, then barbecue for 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until evenly cooked. Serve with roti, raita, iced tea and lime and mango pickles.
Recipe Andy Harris
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 5
ingredients• 140g yoghurt
• 25ml olive oil
• 60ml tomato passata
• ½ thumb-sized piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely minced or grated
• ½ tsp each garam masala, chilli powder, smoked paprika and turmeric
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 10?12 skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2cm cubes
• Roti, raita and pickles, to serve