Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Crispy waffles & maple bananas
dessert recipes | serves 4
1. In a very low oven, heat the stroopwafels.
2. Place a frying pan on a high heat, add a good knob of butter and cook till it foams, then add the bananas and maple syrup and cook for 2 minutes or until golden.
3. Serve the warm waffles with bananas and an extra drizzle of maple syrup. Add a spoonful of Greek yoghurt for breakfast, or a scoop of ice cream for pudding.
Recipe Abigail Fawcett
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 5
ingredients• 8 stroopwafels (Dutch caramel waffle biscuits)
• 4 bananas, split lengthways, then halved
• 3 tbsp maple syrup, plus extra
• Greek yoghurt or ice cream, to serve