Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
main courses | serves 2
1. Add the stock to a saucepan, bring to the boil, then add the chicken, shallots, galangal and green chillies and lower to a simmer for 8 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
2. Add the rice vermicelli, pak choi and mange tout. Cook for 2–3 minutes until the noodles are done. Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with the herbs and extra sliced fresh chillies to serve.
Recipe Abigail Fawcett
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 5
ingredients• 600ml chicken stock
• 2 chicken breasts, thickly sliced
• 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
• 1 x large piece galangal, finely julienned
• 2 green chillies, sliced
• 200g rice vermicelli
• 4 small heads pak choi
• Handful mange tout
• Coriander leaves, thai basil and sliced chillies, to garnish