Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Fruit & limoncello sorbetto
dessert recipes | serves 6
The melting sorbet makes a lovely dressing. If you make this for children, swap the limoncello for more lemon juice, water and sugar.
1. For the gelato, mix all the ingredients and 50ml water in a jug until the sugar dissolves. Freeze in an ice-cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions, or pour into a shallow baking tray and freeze till set, taking it out every 40 minutes and beating it with a fork to break up the ice crystals.
2. Thinly slice all the fruit, then chop into small pieces. Place in a bowl, dress with a small splash of juice, then stir in the mint. Let stand for a few minutes for the flavours to combine, then serve in bowls topped with sorbetto.
Per serving 57 cals, 0.1g fat (0.0g saturated), 0.7g protein, 12.5g carbs, 12.4g sugars
Recipe Holly O'Neill
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 17
ingredients• 8 large strawberries, hulled
• 5 yellow plums
• 150g honeydew melon, peeled and deseeded
• 150g pineapple flesh
• A splash of blood (or regular) orange juice
• 8 mint leaves, sliced into fine ribbons
• 150ml lemon juice
• 100ml limoncello
• 1˝ tbsp sugar