Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Garlic mushroom burgers
snacks and sides | serves 2
1. Mix the garlic cloves with the butter and parsley. Clean the large mushrooms and fill them with the butter. Wrap in tinfoil and bake in oven at 200C/gas 6, or place on barbecue, for 15 minutes, or till the mushrooms are soft and cooked.
2. Unwrap the mushroom parcels and pour the juices onto the split burger buns or the ciabatta. Smear each with mustard and top with a mushroom, a squeeze of lemon juice and some rocket.
Recipe Kate McCullough
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 10
ingredients• 2 garlic cloves, grated
• 35g butter, softened
• 1 tbsp chopped parsley
• 2 large mushrooms (eg portobello)
• 2 burger buns or similar-sized pieces of ciabatta
• Mustard, lemon juice and rocket, to serve