Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Grilled courgettes with chickpeas & marjoram
snacks and sides | serves 4
1. Drain the chickpeas and place in a saucepan. Cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a high heat for about 45 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Preheat a heavy frying pan or griddle pan over a high heat. Brush the courgettes with olive oil and char-grill for 1?2 minutes each side, until tender.
3. Arrange the courgettes on a serving plate, scatter over the chickpeas, goat?s cheese and marjoram. Season to taste, drizzle with the remaining olive oil and serve immediately, with lemon wedges for squeezing over.
Recipe Rodney Dunn
Photo William Meppem
from Issue 4
ingredients• 120g dried chickpeas, soaked in cold water overnight
• 3 courgettes, thinly sliced lengthways
• 3?4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• 50g goat?s cheese, crumbled
• 1 tbsp marjoram leaves
• lemon wedges, to serve