Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Grilled Lobster Rolls
breakfast | serves 6
1. Preheat a griddle pan until really hot. Butter the hot dog buns on both sides and grill on both sides until toasted and lightly charred (keepan eye on them so they don’t burn).
2. In a bowl, mix together the lobster meat, celery and mayonnaise, and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
3. Open your warm grilled buns, arrange a layer of lettuce inside each one and top with the lobster mixture.
Per serving 441 cals, 2.7g sugars, 19.5g fat (6.9g saturated), 28g protein, 36.7g carbs
Recipe Alain Bosse
Photo David Loftus
from Issue 41
ingredients• 85g butter, softened
• 6 hot dog buns
• 500g cooked lobster meat, chopped
• 50g celery, diced
• 2 tbsp mayonnaise
• ½ iceberg lettuce, shredded