Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Grilled radicchio with gorgonzola dressing
snacks and sides | serves 6 as a side
1. Place a griddle pan over a high heat and leave for a few minutes to get scorching hot. Meanwhile, drizzle a little olive oil in a nonstick frying pan and place over a medium-low heat. Sauté the onion for 10 minutes until soft and sticky but not coloured. Add the raisins to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1–2 minutes, then add the vinegar. Take the pan off the heat.
2. Crumble the cheese into a blender and add the lemon juice. Pour in a few tablespoons of olive oil, season well, add a splash of water and blitz into a smooth, creamy dressing.
3. Cut the radicchio into 3cm wedges and cook, cut-side down, in batches on the hot griddle pan for a few minutes on each side. Remove to a bowl, spoon over the onion mixture and scatter in the toasted pine nuts. Toss until well combined. Transfer to a platter or board and drizzle over the gorgonzola dressing. Finish by scattering over the rocket leaves, then crumble over extra gorgonzola, if you like, and serve straight away.
Per serving 236 cals, 18.7g fat (4.9g saturated), 6.3g protein, 9.5g carbs, 7g sugars
Recipe Georgie Socratous
Photo Yuki Sugiura
from Issue 28
ingredients• Extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 red onion, finely sliced
• 4 tbsp raisins
• 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
• 100g gorgonzola, plus extra to serve (optional)
• Juice of ½ lemon
• 3 heads of radicchio, trimmed and outer leaves removed
• A handful of rocket leaves
• 2 tbsp pine nuts, toasted