Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Halloumi with griddled vegetables
main courses | serves 2
1. Put all the dressing ingredients in a clean jam jar and shake to combine. Set aside.
2. Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 5 minutes until tender. Drain and cool in cold water, then remove and discard the thick, white outer skins; set aside. Toss the halloumi, asparagus and courgettes in the olive oil, then season.
3. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat then add the asparagus, courgettes and halloumi. Once nicely charred, remove and set aside. Layer up the asparagus, courgettes, halloumi, broad beans, shallots, tomatoes, capers and herbs on a platter and finish off by drizzling over the dressing.
from Issue 40
ingredients• 100g frozen broad beans
• 225g halloumi, cut into slices
• A small bunch of asparagus spears, trimmed and sliced
• 2 courgettes, finely sliced lengthways
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 shallots, finely sliced into rings
• 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 tbsp capers
• A handful of sweet marjoram or oregano
• A handful of parsley leaves
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 tsp dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp cider vinegar