Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
main courses | serves 6
1. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the onion, celery, carrot, garlic and fennel seeds, season then cook, covered, over a low heat for 10 minutes, stirring regularly until golden brown.
2. Mash half of the cannellini beans and add them to the pan along with the liquid from the tin, the tomatoes
and the stock. Carry on simmering for another 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the cavelo nero, spinach, ham and the remaining beans and simmer until the greens have cooked down and you have a lovely thick stew.
Per serving 148 cals, 3.3g fat (0.6g saturated), 12.9g protein, 15.1g carbs, 5.6g sugars
from Issue 44
ingredients• Olive oil
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
• 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 2 tsp fennel seeds
• 1 tin whole plum tomatoes
• 1 tin cannellini beans
• 750ml cooking liquor from your Christmas ham, or stock
• 300g cavelo nero, chopped
• 100g spinach, chopped
• 150g leftover ham, torn