Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Hot smoked salmon
snacks and sides | serves 2
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil and using a steamer, steam the broccoli for 3–5 minutes, or until tender.
2. Roughly chop the capers, dill and shallot and pour over the olive oil. Season the dressing well.
3. Arrange the broccoli on a plate, flake over the salmon and pour over the dressing. Serve immediately.
Recipe Laura Fyfe
Photo Dan Jones
from Issue 18
ingredients• 200g broccoli
• 2 tsp capers
• 2 tbsp dill
• 1 shallot
• 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 hot-smoked sustainable salmon fillets (about 150g each)