Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Lemon & lime panna cotta
dessert recipes | serves 8
1. Put 3 tablespoons of water in a bowl and sprinkle over the gelatine to soften.
2. Put the milk, cream and sugar in a pan and gently bring to the boil. Leave to cool for 5 minutes. Add the lemon and lime zest and juice to the cream mixture. Pour 150ml of the cream mixture over the gelatine, stir, and when it has dissolved return it to the remaining cream mixture.
3. Stir, strain and pour into eight 125ml moulds. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before turning out and serving with poached fruit or a fruit sauce.
Recipe Ashraf and Christine Doos, Marysville Patisserie
Photo John Laurie
from Issue 16
ingredients• 1 sachet of powdered gelatine
• 325ml milk
• 375 ml double cream
• 300ml single cream
• 100g sugar
• Grated zest and juice of 2 lemons
• Grated zest and juice of 2 limes