Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Limoncello & fruit salad fro-yo
dessert recipes | Makes 1.4 litres
If you have any leftover fruit salad or fruit that’s on the turn, chop it and freeze it until you want to make this. Lose the yoghurt if you want to go for a sorbet vibe.
1. Blitz the fruit, yoghurt, honey and limoncello in a food processor until smooth. Taste and add more honey if needed. Spoon into a dish and freeze for 1–2 hours, until frozen.
2. Take out of the freezer, pop it back into the processor and blitz again to break up any ice crystals. Serve in cups or ice cream cones, or return to the freezer until ready to eat.
Recipe Jamie Oliver
Photo David Loftus
from Issue 31
ingredients• 1kg fruit salad or chopped mixed fruit, fresh or frozen
• 250ml fat-free plain yoghurt
• 2–3 tbsp runny honey, depending on your fruit mix
• 75ml limoncello (optional)
• Ice cream cones, to serve