Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Monkfish with spinach & feta
main courses | serves 2
1. Sprinkle the monkfish fillets with the cumin and thyme, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add a little oil to a hot frying pan and fry for 3-4 minutes each side, until cooked.
2. Serve the fish on a bed of sautéed spinach, crumble over the feta and sprinkle over a good squeeze of lemon juice.
Recipe Abi Fawcett
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 9
ingredients• 2 x 150g monkfish fillets
• 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
• 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
• Olive oil
• 100g Feta cheese, crumbled
• Sautéed spinach and lemon, to serve