Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Mulled pear & ginger
drinks | serves 10
Too much mulled wine? Fancy something a little different? This zesty, ginger cocktail is warming and wonderful, with a combination of spiced rum and cloudy pear.
1. Pour the apple juice into your biggest pan, then add the ginger, pears, cinnamon, cardamom and sugar. Add the zest and juice of the limes, bring everything to the boil and simmer until all of the sugar has dissolved. Serve warm in glasses or mugs, with a good shot of spiced rum and a cinnamon stick.
Recipe Anna Jones
from Issue 33
ingredients• 2 litres cloudy apple juice
• 2 thumb-sized ginger pieces, sliced
• 2 ripe pears, sliced
• 2 cinnamon sticks, plus extra
• 4 cardamom pods
• 3 tbsp light brown sugar
• Juice of 4 limes, zest of 2
• 500ml good spiced dark rum