Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Pappardelle with peas, broad beans & pecorino
main courses | serves 4
1. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and retain a little of the cooking water. Meanwhile, blanch the peas and broad beans for 2 mins. Drain, then toss with the pasta, a good drizzle of olive oil, the lemon juice and zest, half the mint, salt and pepper and pecorino. Use a little of the reserved cooking water to loosen if too dry. Top with the remaining mint and grated pecorino.
Recipe Kate McCullough
Photo David Loftus
from Issue 12
ingredients• 400g pappardelle
• 2 big handfuls each of peas and broad beans (outer skins removed)
• Extra-virgin olive oil
• Zest and juice of 1 lemon
• Small bunch of finely chopped mint
• Good handful of grated pecorino