Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Pepper & noodle salad
main courses | serves 4
1. Soak the noodles in a large bowl of warm water for 20 minutes. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, drain the noodles and add to the pan. Bring back to the boil and cook the noodles for a couple of minutes until soft. Drain the noodles and immerse in a bowl of cold water until you are ready to use them.
2. In a large frying pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil, add the peppers, garlic and chillies and cook for a couple of minutes until the peppers soften slightly. Drain the noodles, stir in the contents of the frying pan, add the sweetcorn and spring onion, drizzle over the remaining oil and the lime juice and mix well to coat. Scatter over the salted peanuts and season with black pepper.
Recipe Rebecca Rauter
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 30
ingredients• 200g rice noodles
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced into strips
• 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced into strips
• 2 garlic cloves, sliced
• 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
• 198g tinned sweetcorn, drained and rinsed
• a bunch of spring onions, finely sliced
• juice of 2 limes
• a handful of salted peanuts, roughly chopped