Recipe top 10
Stuck for something new to excite your taste buds? Check out our 10 most viewed recipes
of the week.
Enter keyword(s) below for to search
Pina colada fro-yo
dessert recipes | Makes 4-6
1. Add the yoghurt and frozen fruit to a food processor and blitz until smooth. Then fold through most of the dried fruit, saving some to serve.
2. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag with a large star-shaped nozzle, then freeze for about 30 minutes, or until frozen but still soft.
3. Pipe the fruity fro-yo into your ice cream cones and scatter over the reserved dried fruit.
Recipe Phillippa Spence
Photo Sam Stowell
from Issue 51
ingredients• 250g Greek-style coconut yoghurt
• 500g frozen tropical fruit, such as pineapple, mango and banana, chopped
• 75g dried tropical fruit, finely chopped
• 4–6 ice cream cones, to serve